LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

We can never enjoy a win

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We can never enjoy a win ever. We play a great game and all everybody will talk about is juices injury. All the columns will talk about it. Everybody here will talk about it and say we're "cursed" even though that's not true. I am done with this anti-49er agenda from this anti-49er media. We're gonna be 4-0 for the first time since 1990 and all everybody will say is juice got injured and 49ers are injury prone this and that. I'm done with it all. Oh and skip and Shannon and first take won't even mention us tomrorow either.
I think it's a good thing, players will feed off the disrespect. Shanny will use it to his advantage.
Don't include me bruh..its a party at my house right now
Originally posted by trogdor:
I think it's a good thing, players will feed off the disrespect. Shanny will use it to his advantage.

That's not the point. It's that all everybody will talk about is juices injury and not about this great win. I bet you his injury is not even that serious. Even if it is he's a fullback. Shanny can gameplan around him. We have tight ends that can play fullback. But whatever the bashing continues. All he columns will talk about his injury and not this game
its your state of mind my man
Dude everyone is juiced but bummed about juice. If you care so much, All the media is going to talk about is how the niners are forreal. Just watch. Most don't know s**t about how important juice is to the team. And will just write it off because a fullback got hurt.
Originally posted by goldensnake:
Originally posted by trogdor:

That's not the point. It's that all everybody will talk about is juices injury and not about this great win. I bet you his injury is not even that serious. Even if it is he's a fullback. Shanny can gameplan around him. We have tight ends that can play fullback. But whatever the bashing continues. All he columns will talk about his injury and not this game

I dunno man, hard to not enjoy this regardless of what the media might say.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Dude everyone is juiced but bummed about juice. If you care so much, All the media is going to talk about is how the niners are forreal. Just watch. Most don't know s**t about how important juice is to the team. And will just write it off because a fullback got hurt.

Juice is replaceable. A tight end can replace a fullback.
Yeah we are!

That was awesome! Smoked the browns.

Juice will be back, and until then another player can throw monster blocks
Originally posted by goldensnake:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Juice is replaceable. A tight end can replace a fullback.

The team will get over this. We have a ton of weapons and can find someone to do his job. Not as well(because he the best in the NFL), but they'll be able to do it.

But on the main topic. Just enjoy the win and ignore any bs you might here. We're 4-0! And just blew out the overhyped browns. And jimmy survived Myles.
Originally posted by Scottie15:

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Doubt the national media is going to spend 2 seconds talking about Juice. No one talks about fullbacks ever.

This was a coming out party and I expect we get a lot of respect this week. If not we'll get it next week after thumping the Rams.

As for here. Yeah expect some negativity but that will be the case if we're 19-0.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 7, 2019 at 8:20 PM ]
Enjoy the win!
Share 49ersWebzone