49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 770 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS - 2019 Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I do have to say, giving up 5 turnovers but fighting till the end and winning the game shows great character and fight.

I assume we won't see another game where they give it up 5 times.

I saw the 5 turnover stats and I said we must have lost by 20+ points. Boy was I wrong.

Outside of 7 bad plays (5 TO 2 long TDS) we dominated them.
Originally posted by LVJay:
BTW, where's our man pdizo....holding on to the edge of his seat all through that whole game, he must be sad af

I know I was … I can only imagine what it was like at his house ;D
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,497
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
That TD throw to Pettis scared the sh*t out of me lol

Dante showed up BIG TIME on that throw.
IMO, it was him making up for his lack on going to get it
on the tipped-passed INT to him earlier in the game.

Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Yeah I just think we will have a hard time without him as it showed when he was out. Hopefully he is back after the bye because he is a integral part of this defense success.

But I guess saying that makes you a non-fan.

Verrett did not stay in after that touchdown

yeah saw they moved in moseley. if witherspoon is, god forbid, out the year, i think we call up the jags about ramsey. verrett and moseley as the #2 CB wont cut it
No Love for Saleh.. Guy got's his Guys dialed in.Minus JV. And that was a quick pull.
i feel like im in an alternate universe

  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,497
Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by pdc20:
And to think that Ford´s knee is dead.
Imagine if he was 100%.

Ive been super impressed by him. I knew he was fast, and a great pass rusher, but he's got a nose for swatting the ball out of the QB's hands.

The guy is borned to be a pass rusher.
His euro step is deadly.
Him and Kwon are such great additions.

I hope we can save him for the playoffs.
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
This is true. Bosa is always there, maybe not get the sack. Ford, was a beast today.

Badass name the 4 horsemen

Agreed. This needs to be tweeted at those guys and become a thing. I'm not on twitter - get to it twitterers!

Maybe Solly can be a damn good foot soldier for the 4 horsemen

Ford - Death - Because his swiftness is lethal

Bosa - Destruction - Wrecks all in his path

Buckner - Pestilence - Plagues opposing OL

Armstead - Famine - Always hungry
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
f**king hell this game was stressful.

regretfully, I am a wimp... I had to bail, it was just too much
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,497
Originally posted by BMoore56:
That TD throw to Pettis scared the sh*t out of me lol

I caught the last part of the game, yeah, I thought it was an interception too.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I do have to say, giving up 5 turnovers but fighting till the end and winning the game shows great character and fight.

I assume we won't see another game where they give it up 5 times.

I saw the 5 turnover stats and I said we must have lost by 20+ points. Boy was I wrong.

Outside of 7 bad plays (5 TO 2 long TDS) we dominated them.

1 more, we fumbled, nearly lost it, recovered it, and lost 18 yards. In the 1st qtr.
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Sherm talkin at the podium right now... that dude is a class act for sure

Remember when each and every one of us had a burning hatred for him? Now we absolutely love Uncle Sherm. Hahaha
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i feel like im in an alternate universe


lol
I am a HUGE Browns fan tonight!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,497
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
Originally posted by 9moon:

SOOOOOO LUCKY TO WIN THIS GAME !!! WHEEWWWWW !!! YESSSS !!!

EVEN THE WINNING TD, I THOUGHT THAT KYLE MADE A BAD CALL... ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS RUN THE DAMN BALL !!

WITH A WEEK OFF, I HOPE HE WOULD WATCH THIS GAME AND LEARN FROM IT..

SKULE WON'T DO IT.. WE NEED TO MOVE THE GLYNCH THERE AND BRING BACK GARNETT TO PLAY THE RG.. SKULE'S NOT GONNA LAST LONG AS A STARTER... JIMMY'S GONNA GET HURT IF HE CONTINUE TO BE OUR STARTING LT.

No. I respect your opinion but your absolutely incorrect. All sides of the line struggled today, and majority of the pressure came from McGlinchy side.

GLYNCH will be a better LT anytime of the day - week - month - year than Skule.. WHY take the risk???

We are not protecting a QB like Mullen and CJ here, we're protecting a FRANCHISE..

Skule wasnt bad today, youre wrong.

Agree, Skule held his own. That Steelr defense isn't a bad defense, but the 49ers offense made it look bad in a sense. 160+ yards rushing on the ground. Those Steeler defenses are always tough. All I wanted was for him to stalemate the Steeler DLine and not give up too many sacks, and I don't know if he gave up any, but he did get penalized - which I expected him to be. Overall, I"m very impressed with his performance as a rookie LT.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone