LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Things to improve

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It's only been two games, but it still appears 3rd down and red zone could be better.

What say you?
What 3rd downs?
Weren't they pretty good on 3rd downs Sunday, agree on Redzone, need to capitalize, like week 1, we should have had that TD to Kittle, but BS OPI.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
What 3rd downs?

We need more of them I guess.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It's only been two games, but it still appears 3rd down and red zone could be better.

What say you?

I say baloney (or balogna). Our 3rd down conversion success rate is 45.45%, 13th in the NFL and less than 1% back of the Rams who are #9. That's not at all bad.
Trying to think of something to nitpick but its pretty hard for me. Not much to complain about. Keep that up
Jimmy G not having a what the hell was that pick this week would be an improvement.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Jimmy G not having a what the hell was that pick this week would be an improvement.

as long as he maintains a 3:1 TD to INT ratio, that's f**king fantastic compared to what we've had as far as I'm concerned.
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Sep 18, 2019 at 8:38 PM ]
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

as long as he maintains a 3:1 TD to INT ratio, that's f**king fantastic compared to what we've had as far as I'm concerned.

yeah but we're looking for improvement and thats been a constant in back to back weeks. 3:0 td to int is much better than 3:1.

4:0 TDtoINT would be the cherry on top.
  • dj43

True. OTOH, his 104 NFL rating puts him 9th in the league, 5 points higher than Aaron Rodgers.

So there is that...

Stop committing so many penalties, stop throwing dumb interceptions, and stop dropping easy catches.

Also, stop getting injured.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Sep 18, 2019 at 8:45 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Wishnowsky is last in the league in punts and punt yardage. Terrible!
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Stop committing so many penalties, stop throwing dumb interceptions, and stop dropping easy catches.

Also, stop getting injured.

Well then, STOP being a Debbie Downer! Lol..
Penalties obviously, that bone head play by Whitherspoon was dumb too! 1 injury a game is okay I suppose but could be better lol. joking sorry lol
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Constancy and discipline.

We have seen one dominate win with the team playing all three phases well and we have not seen a game without a bonehead penalty.
Share 49ersWebzone