There are 139 users in the forums

A little reality. Check for Zoners, 5 Rams claimed off waivers, one 49er claimed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All I know is that the Rams scored 3 points in the Super Bowl

This

Seriously. Who wants be in the SB when you can go 4 and 12 and get a high pick. And losing to a scrub team like the Pats, LOL. What have they ever done? What a pathetic franchise. Rams should just fire the FO and coaching staff and rebuild.

And then use that high pick to grab a D-Lineman or a guy with an ACL injury . . . Or a guy with so many character issues that he's not even on some team's boards. I mean, how could you possibly find a D-lineman outside the first round, especially when you are stacked at every other position.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

This

Seriously. Who wants be in the SB when you can go 4 and 12 and get a high pick. And losing to a scrub team like the Pats, LOL. What have they ever done? What a pathetic franchise. Rams should just fire the FO and coaching staff and rebuild.

It's embarrassing. The LA Rams have only been in two Super Bowls and are 0-2. Keep it up and they'll be the MInnesota Vikings.

Exactly. Its all about what you've done in the past. Who cares about the present or future. The rams being a much better franchise than us right now means nothing. All we need to do is tell the Rams how good we used to be and we will surely beat them on gameday.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Sep 1, 2019 at 9:10 PM ]
I know the 49ers are a 6 or 7 win team.

Let's just let the season play out. They could win more, they could win less. Let's not annoint them Superbowl champions, but let's not annoint them as contenders for the first pick again. Everyone is 0-0

This

It's embarrassing. The LA Rams have only been in two Super Bowls and are 0-2. Keep it up and they'll be the MInnesota Vikings.

Exactly. Its all about what you've done in the past. Who cares about the present or future. The rams being a much better franchise than us right now means nothing. All we need to do is tell the Rams how good we used to be and we will surely beat them on gameday.

Tell them I'll take them seriously if they ever win one. I have seen with my own eyes the Niners win 5 Super Bowls.

This

Tell them I'll take them seriously if they ever win one. I have seen with my own eyes the Niners win 5 Super Bowls.

Besides which, they know as well as I do that they shouldn't have been in last season's Super Bowl to begin with.

This

We shouldve told them that last year, that would've gotten us wins against them haha.
Going 4-12 when you lose your QB before October> scoring 3 points in the super bowl

This

We shouldve told them that last year, that would've gotten us wins against them haha.

Wow! They had one good year! I'm impressed.

This

Double that. And that hilarious video of niner players saying it's the same ol sorry *** rams

You might want to brush up on results of the 1999 season.

This website is depressing
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
You might want to brush up on results of the 1999 season.

Los Angeles, not St louis
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erred:
For a month I have been reading how difficult it will be for the 49ers to make cuts, surely these players will be snapped up by other savvy GM's and our PS will become weak. Well our beat writers and zoners had it all wrong. ZERO 49ers claimed off of waiver, 5 Rams claimed off of waiver.

Goes to show you that we want to believe, we are fans which is short for fanatics.

This dude found a way to whine about another teams dropped players. A gaggle of geese, a pride of lions, a conspiracy of lemurs, a school of fish and a 9erred of whiners.
Dear OP, I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

This

Besides which, they know as well as I do that they shouldn't have been in last season's Super Bowl to begin with.

Yes im sure they were telling each other they dont belong in the SB.
Share 49ersWebzone