Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 512 users in the forums

Which players are you most excited to watch this preseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pettis
Moore - good chance he starts this season due to ward
Deebo
Hurd
Spoon
Solly
Dwelley/kaden
Richie James
Street
Greenlaw
Tim Harris
Pettis
Debo
Hurd
Greenlaw
Everybody but the vets that have been here 4+ years
Defense:
Bosa and Ford

Offense:
Pettis and Coleman
Injure list of no one is what I'm hoping for.
In all seriousness... Jalen Hurd, Deebo and Mitch W.
Moore
Bourne, James, Matthews
Greenlaw
ALL ROOKIES!

Jimmy, Coleman, Pettis,Verrett... OH WAIT.

Moore, Tartt,
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,418
Street
Hurd
Samuel
Greenlaw
Day
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Bubble guys and dudes who are going to get cut anyway...that's it.
For me it's now Greenlaw out of nowhere.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
I most excited to watch everybody.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I most excited to watch everybody.

Participation ribbons for everybody
Originally posted by OsBoogie:
Deebo... Hurd for sure
I'm with you on Wish
Solly, good pick
Greenlaw is also a good call
T-Moore definitely
Kaden Smith
Richie James also

Ditto, also Ross Dwelley. Have heard very good things about him in camp. Could be in line for TE2
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,295
ALWAYS looking forward to see ROOKIES.. draftees and free agents...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone