49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 383 users in the forums

Which players are you most excited to watch this preseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Moore at FS
Greenlaw
Street
Deebo... Hurd for sure
I'm with you on Wish
Solly, good pick
Greenlaw is also a good call
T-Moore definitely
Kaden Smith
Richie James also
Bosa
Ford
Mckinnon

........
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Bosa
Ford
Mckinnon

........

You forgot Verrett, Jimmy G and Kwon
  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,851
Greenlaw and James.
The training staff standing around, not doing anything...
Defo, Kittle and Bosa
James, Street, Moore, Dwelley, Greenlaw, Walter, and Wishnowsky.

I'm excited to see Deebo and Hurd, but they play so physical that I kind of hope they limit both snaps so they don't get hurt trying to do too much in a meaningless game.
Hmmm.. hard to choose because so many players I'm eager to see a jump from or rookies I'm intrigued by. I'll go with a top 11 on both offense and defense in no particular order :

Defense
1. Solomon Thomas
2. Kentavius Street
3. Tarvarius Moore
4. Jamell Garcia-Williams
5. Jullian Taylor
6. Tim Harris
7. Emmanuel Moseley
8. DJ Reed
9. Dre Greenlaw
10. Damontre Moore
11. Marcell Harris

Offense/STs
1. Kendrick Bourne
2. Jalen Hurd
3. CJ Beathard
4. Shawn Poindexter
5. Kaden Smith
6. Ross Dwelley
7. Shonn Coleman
8. Ross Reynolds
9. Justin Skule
10. Mitch Wishnowsky
11. Richie James
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Aug 9, 2019 at 10:23 AM ]
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,337
TMoore would be near the top of my list but we can't really see safeties from the broadcast view. Hopefully he gets tested so we can see him in action.
Moore, Greenlaw, Deebo and Hurd. Oh and our new punter.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Aug 9, 2019 at 10:28 AM ]
I want to see as little of our new punter as possible lol.
In no particular order:

Solomon Thomas, Ronald Blair, Deebo, Hurd, Trent Taylor, and T. Moore.
Raheem Mostert at RB. McKinnon is still injured and Breida proved to be very fragile last season which means that Mostert will finally get his chance to prove that his 7.7 yards per carry was no fluke. He's the fastest and toughest of the RBs and a helluva tackler on special teams.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone