LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Question for season tix holders (Game Credentials)...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Trying to find out if I missed a shipment or something.

Has anyone gotten their Season Game Credentials for this season yet or gotten an email or package RE: free gift for Season Ticket holders?

Hoping I don't have a package thief or something and I haven't been able to find anything online about expected delivery.

These are the ones from last year...
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 12, 2019 at 3:05 PM ]
Nope nothing yet. Probably no gift this year knowing Jed.
Havent gotten anything yet.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Trying to find out if I missed a shipment or something.

Has anyone gotten their Season Game Credentials for this season yet or gotten an email or package RE: free gift for Season Ticket holders?

Hoping I don't have a package thief or something and I haven't been able to find anything online about expected delivery.

These are the ones from last year...

Lol I get better s**t out of my Utah Utes season tickets.
Nothing for me either. It maybe related to starting 12 month installation payment, which is step in raising prices next year. $25 a month doesn't sound as bad as $300 a year.
I haven't received anything yet either. I'm guessing we'll start getting them towards the end of July or early August
My brother text me earlier today and told me he got a conformation email that his credential has shipped. I haven't received an email but everyone should keep an eye out
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol gift
Seriously it has gotten bad. The last decent thing was the flag. 3yrs ago?

It used to be no big deal, the ticket binder was awesome enough. Now we get tootsie roll coin jars and a plastic ID.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Seriously it has gotten bad. The last decent thing was the flag. 3yrs ago?

It used to be no big deal, the ticket binder was awesome enough. Now we get tootsie roll coin jars and a plastic ID.

Pretty sure it's because they decided to do the game day giveaways each game.

Got an email stating I will be receiving an email from FedEx with shipment information.
Share 49ersWebzone