LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 288 users in the forums

Levine Toilolo TE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by cools:
Did they assign him a number yet?49ers.com gave him 87, but I doubt anyone gets that number
That must be a mistake I doubt very seriously he'll be allowed to wear #87.

They corrected it, he's been assigned 83.

They gave away DeMarcus Dobbs's number?

I know how dare they give way Dobbs's old number,
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by cools:
Did they assign him a number yet?49ers.com gave him 87, but I doubt anyone gets that number
That must be a mistake I doubt very seriously he'll be allowed to wear #87.

They corrected it, he's been assigned 83.

They gave away DeMarcus Dobbs's number?

OK he's a keeper.

Originally posted by NCommand:
OK he's a keeper.

I think it's clear Kyle is keeping 3 TEs, Kittle, Smith, and Toilolo.

Edit: It wouldn't surprised me if Toilolo got the same deal Ben Garland did, $805K 1yr with $520K GTD.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on May 15, 2019 at 7:18 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Now Smith has two pros to learn from...we are set at TE.

Celek is good as gone unless Shanny hands him over to Saleh (converted strong safety)
  • All22
  • Veteran
If he put on 25lbs he'd be the same weight as Staley. He could be a great zone-scheme swing tackle.
[ Edited by All22 on May 15, 2019 at 8:33 PM ]
This is exactly the kind of signing i said was coming....one yr, probably had trouble getting extended, and $$ were a major factor. This is a typical BB signing, just like Trent brown by BB last yr. We weren't giving him big $$ nor a long term deal, Trent goes to PATs, helps win the sB an protects their FR QB.....gets the $17 mil /yr contract with the RAIDS...well, guess what we just got. We rented Tollilo for a yr. They can Trent brown him and let him go elsewhere or decide he is a key piece and pay the man next yr. ...Expect more of these.

After kittle we had...NOT MUCH. Well, for a cheap rental yr, now we do. Let Kaden learn the position, meantime we got best blocking TE in the game. That is big, big time signing, even as a rental....and still leaving the door open if JL/KS decide he was worth it. Love this signing.

RZ, here we come. If he plays well then he gets a LT contract here, esp if we go deep in Playoffs . Meantime we got a very hot prospect at rental rates. BB move all the way. Kyle and john have been paying attention.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
This is exactly the kind of signing i said was coming....one yr, probably had trouble getting extended, and $$ were a major factor. This is a typical BB signing, just like Trent brown by BB last yr. We weren't giving him big $$ nor a long term deal, Trent goes to PATs, helps win the sB an protects their FR QB.....gets the $17 mil /yr contract with the RAIDS...well, guess what we just got. We rented Tollilo for a yr. They can Trent brown him and let him go elsewhere or decide he is a key piece and pay the man next yr. ...Expect more of these.

After kittle we had...NOT MUCH. Well, for a cheap rental yr, now we do. Let Kaden learn the position, meantime we got best blocking TE in the game. That is big, big time signing, even as a rental....and still leaving the door open if JL/KS decide he was worth it. Love this signing.

RZ, here we come. If he plays well then he gets a LT contract here, esp if we go deep in Playoffs . Meantime we got a very hot prospect at rental rates. BB move all the way. Kyle and john have been paying attention.

Yea I think it's safe to say that our redzone should improve this year lol.

We could have Kittle, Deebo, Hurd, Toilolo, Matthews all in the game. Major upgrades.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
TOWERING INFERNO ON THE LEFT CORNER !!

TOWERING INFERNO ON THE RIGHT CORNER !!

RED ZONE PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!
HC just made a statement that 8 little guys aren't getting it done.. Now we go big guys which the majority of us wanted. Sure a couple little guys are fine....but not 5 or 6 of them, or whatever we had. This is more like it.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
YES... finally have the WRs that CAN go on a jump ball !!
Originally posted by 9moon:

They can't be both called TOWERING INFERNO. Might get routes crossed up.
Originally posted by zonkers:

TOWERING ENDFERNO ON THE RIGHT CORNER !!

fixed.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on May 16, 2019 at 2:10 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by zonkers:

TOWERING ENDFERNO ON THE RIGHT CORNER !!

fixed.

NAH NAH NAH NAHH..

I'm talking about Hurd and LoLo as the TOWERING INFERNOS !!!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

I've always believed that improving the run game in the red zone will improve our scoring in the red zone. He certainly can do that with his blocking, but I didn't know he had some serious pass catching skills.

Analysis Strengths Toilolo has a massive frame. Good leaping ability, very difficult to defend in the end zone. Excels in the intermediate and deep game. Extends to catch the football. Has good acceleration. Coordinated enough to line up in the slot or outside in order to take advantage of mismatches. Comes off the line with little wasted motion

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/levine-toilolo?id=2540203
Share 49ersWebzone