There are 316 users in the forums

Levine Toilolo TE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This loss is just simply devastating LOL
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I know you are being sarcastic but it does hurt. He was a fantastic run blocker.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Ha. Not devastating but when he and Kittle were healthy finally, we ran our way to a Superbowl. You need key role players like this.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Not worried. Got Dwelly

Dwelley is nowhere near Toilolo in the blocking game. He's merely a spot receiving TE, hence why Kyle was going after Hooper, to upgrade there.

This. We'll either find another blocking TE or draft someone. Sure could use that Kaden Smith pick right about now.

Definitely. The key with Toilolo is he came in and already knew the system...hence why Kyle also went after Hooper.

Hopefully there's another out there or Dwelley has worked really really hard on it.
They needed to find a better depth option for the backup FB / 3rd TE anyway. I'm confident they will.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
the guy was our STAR blocker early in the season, until he fell in Choke Artist Kyle's " sit on the bench while I experiment w/other player " mentality.
Frankly, I never heard of him until he became a Niner.

So, I'm sure we'll find another guy to fill in adequately.
Losing celek and tolly is an issue. We need to address it with late round picks or udfa.
Share 49ersWebzone