There are 117 users in the forums

I have a questions about why players wanted the highest pay?

I wonder. Why Garoppolo, Ford,Goodwin, Sherman and Alexander got the highest pay?!? We will going to the playoff and get championship for us? Or we will missed to the playoff this year? Because our waste moneys to the highest pay? I have a questions for them by Garoppolo, Ford, Goodwin, Sherman and Alexander.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on May 9, 2019 at 7:03 AM ]
  • valrod33
  • Hall of Fame Manlet
Yes
Well said
TBH i didn't get half of what you just said.

Sherman?
jed is for always pay over average players.
To this day, I still cannot gather if this is a troll post or just broken english. If the former...bravo!
Originally posted by kdoggie:
To this day, I still cannot gather if this is a troll post or just broken english. If the former...bravo!

it's just buzz ... after a while you'll figure it out. most of the posters here can now read buzz as if he was speaking plain English. he grows on you.
Originally posted by English:
Sherman?

Yes it is Richard Sherman!
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Well said

Originally posted by valrod33:
Yes

This is a real life pic of Buzz:

Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by English:
Sherman?

Yes it is Richard Sherman!

Who negotiated his own contract and played for SF on a very reasonable contract partly to prove he still has it and partly to wave a middle finger at Seattle. Hence my query.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

The ultimate meaning.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I wonder. Why Garoppolo, Ford,Goodwin, Sherman and Alexander got the highest pay?!? We will going to the playoff and get championship for us? Or we will missed to the playoff this year? Because our waste moneys to the highest pay? I have a questions for them by Garoppolo, Ford, Goodwin, Sherman and Alexander.

Buzz I think I know what you're saying. You are asking why we pay certain FA's top dollar and how that affects our ability to form a roster to make the playoffs, correct? I think Garoppolo, Mckinnon, Kyle Juszczyk, and Alexander are probably the closest examples of this.

Paraag does a great job with front loading contracts so I do not they will be an issue for us trying to make a Superbowl push. Just look at Jimmy G's contract now, he was the highest paid at the time but now he's not even close to the highest paid. So some of those big contracts you are worried out aren't actually as high as you might think.

I do not think JL and KS want to be big spenders each and every offseason as I know they prefer building through the draft. We have guys like Kittle and Buckner that need to be paid soon. I believe our high contracts should be the least of our worries.
Share 49erswebzone