Good luck brother. Cancer is an awful awful thing. I've lost many people in my life due to it and it scares me to hell.
Hoping for the best for you with the surgery and any further treatment!
There are 786 users in the forums
I have stage 3 rectal cancer. Could use your help
Shop Find 49ers gear online
May 9, 2019 at 12:52 PM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,454
May 9, 2019 at 1:11 PM
- Dajanksta
- CrankyJanke
- Posts: 68,520
Damn only 34 years old!? I hope you get better quickly bro.
May 9, 2019 at 1:42 PM
- philgardis49
- Veteran
- Posts: 435
Sending my prayers out to you bro, keep up the good fight and kick cancers ass!
May 9, 2019 at 5:58 PM
- KamLeon
- Member
- Posts: 1,319
Sorry for your situation friend, sending you prayers and all the positive energy I can and wishing you the very best in your fight. Hang in there and never stop fighting!!
May 9, 2019 at 6:05 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Read your inbox. Praying for ya, brotha.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on May 9, 2019 at 6:06 PM ]
May 9, 2019 at 6:31 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,257
Originally posted by NYniner85:positive vibes being sent your way!!
Kick cancers ass
May 10, 2019 at 5:39 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,978
I remember the poster Rikimaru. Same poster? Name change?
May 10, 2019 at 5:42 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,978
Take my monies and good fn luck.
May 10, 2019 at 8:52 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Bumpy
May 10, 2019 at 10:47 AM
- pete98146
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,619
Our prayers go out to you. For what it's worth, and I'm not doctor, but my friends wife just beat breast cancer but switching to 100% green diet. It's not fun but not a bad idea to eat just spinach, greens, salad, veggies. Goal is to turn your body as alkaline as possible. Cancer doesn't do well in alkaline environment. But if it saves your life, totally worth it.
May 10, 2019 at 10:52 AM
- WINiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,907
Originally posted by pete98146:
Our prayers go out to you. For what it's worth, and I'm not doctor, but my friends wife just beat breast cancer but switching to 100% green diet. It's not fun but not a bad idea to eat just spinach, greens, salad, veggies. Goal is to turn your body as alkaline as possible. Cancer doesn't do well in alkaline environment. But if it saves your life, totally worth it.
My stepmom beat urinary tract cancer only changing her diet. Plant Paradox is the stuff. I lost 50lbs in 4 months, no exercise and felt great. I am working out with that diet now and seeing rapid results. It's a restrictive diet but has lots of science backing it.
May 10, 2019 at 11:09 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,076
good luck man, stay positive
May 10, 2019 at 11:15 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,076
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I remember the poster Rikimaru. Same poster? Name change?
different
May 10, 2019 at 11:18 AM
- FatGroper
- Veteran
- Posts: 8
Praying for you stay strong and keep fighting you are stronger then you know
May 10, 2019 at 11:22 AM
- WestCoastForever
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,808
Originally posted by FatGroper:Praying for you stay strong and keep fighting you are stronger then you know
Yes. Praying for you that you beat this thing soon.
