There are 581 users in the forums
"Big Play" Dre Greenlaw is a 49ER AGAIN!
Oct 21, 2025 at 5:01 PM
- _Goldblooded_
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,787
Ref definitely pushed #40. He may have been protecting himself but let's be real in the same situation with roles reversed the player gets the book thrown at them.
Oct 21, 2025 at 5:26 PM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,181
Ref got caught in the middle of a crowded men jumping collapsing around him. He pushed off to get out of Dodge. Greenlaw must've read it differently. Bad Judgement.
Oct 21, 2025 at 6:06 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Ref got caught in the middle of a crowded men jumping collapsing around him. He pushed off to get out of Dodge. Greenlaw must've read it differently. Bad Judgement.
You get nothing out of punking a puny ref, besides trouble.
Mar 5, 2026 at 9:42 AM
- Hysterikal
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,060

Mar 5, 2026 at 9:46 AM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,084
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Did they cut him?
Mar 5, 2026 at 9:52 AM
- Hysterikal
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,060
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Did they cut him?
No and some are saying it's an AI post. But with his contract and struggling to be on the field I wouldnt rule out the Broncos letting him go
Mar 5, 2026 at 10:21 AM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,287
Yea if he hasn't bee cut I doubt he would post that. After being cut I can see him posting that.
Mar 5, 2026 at 3:45 PM
- Cisco0623
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,583
I love Dre, but I cant see him coming back.
Mar 6, 2026 at 1:10 PM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,972
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Team friendly deal. Get it done and bring him home.
Mar 9, 2026 at 2:44 PM
- scooterhd
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,688
And hes been cut.
Mar 9, 2026 at 2:46 PM
- Hysterikal
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,060
Bring him home!
Mar 9, 2026 at 2:55 PM
- fl4sh080
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,032
I'm all for it. Roll the dice that he'll somehow stay healthy.
Mar 9, 2026 at 2:57 PM
- glorydayz
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,624
Bring him in and bring in more rookie LB's, that group was THIN last year.
Mar 9, 2026 at 3:14 PM
- linkboy
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,285
I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back.
The linebackers last year, especially after Warner's injury, were nothing short of abysmal last year.
Injuries would be my only concern.
The linebackers last year, especially after Warner's injury, were nothing short of abysmal last year.
Injuries would be my only concern.
Mar 9, 2026 at 3:33 PM
- Since07
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,514
Originally posted by linkboy:
I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back.
The linebackers last year, especially after Warner's injury, were nothing short of abysmal last year.
Injuries would be my only concern.
Yeah I'm conflicted, want him back but ultimately concerned of his injuries and wouldn't even know where to value him at as far as a contract. Our run defense is night and day with him