There are 154 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
didnt know Hulk was a niner

I hope its Pre-infinity war Hulk.
This video from camp today is lowkey a Bosa HL video of him crushing everyone across him. The kid is unreal. His movement in space is better than ever. The dude closed on Trey in space with ease on the 2nd snap. The play that people praised McGlinchey on Twitter is simply Bosa avoiding contact with Trey after beating McGlinchey.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 30, 2022 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

All 49ers should be required to work out in SoFlo with Bosa's training and nutrition staff. It would literally solve almost all of our injury issues.
Originally posted by Heroism:
This video from camp today is lowkey a Bosa HL video of him crushing everyone across him. The kid is unreal. His movement in space is better than ever. The dude closed on Trey in space with ease on the 2nd snap. The play that people praised McGlinchey on Twitter is simply Bosa avoiding contact with Trey after beating McGlinchey.

Kyle wants to be a QB so badly. Haha

But wow. He seems even quicker off the line. That was a pressure or sack nearly every time.
Hope we sign him for more than 3 years. Lock him up for the long haul and better do it now as these salaries continue to go up everyday.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Hope we sign him for more than 3 years. Lock him up for the long haul and better do it now as these salaries continue to go up everyday.
Yeah I'd tell his agent he's retiring a Niner lol
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Sign hem!
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Kyle wants to be a QB so badly. Haha

But wow. He seems even quicker off the line. That was a pressure or sack nearly every time.

bosa does looks fast. That try to aiyuk connection is going to be great.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
It makes sense for both Bosa and the Niners to do this deal next year. He's already gtd money in year 5. That goes with the option the Niners picked up.

So, really the only reason to get a deal done now would be to protect for a catastrophic career changing injury. Very remote. The large dollar contracts for premier pass rushers will be more defined at this time next year.

And since the Niners don't care what the price is...there's no real incentive to do it now.
[ Edited by okdkid on Jul 31, 2022 at 9:37 PM ]
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/08/02/exclusive-nick-bosa-talks-about-his-49ers-future-after-deebo-samuel-deal/

"I have a lot of faith that when the time comes, it will be smooth," Bosa said

"I definitely got lucky. I could have been elsewhere," Bosa said of landing with the 49ers. "I'm just happy, because this organization is so great. They give you all the resources you need.

"They listen to my input. Obviously, you have to get some respect in the building before you can give input, but I have a great relationship with (coach) Kyle (Shanahan) and John, so it's all good."
[ Edited by KiwiM on Aug 2, 2022 at 4:12 AM ]

Originally posted by KiwiM:
https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/08/02/exclusive-nick-bosa-talks-about-his-49ers-future-after-deebo-samuel-deal/

"I have a lot of faith that when the time comes, it will be smooth," Bosa said

"I definitely got lucky. I could have been elsewhere," Bosa said of landing with the 49ers. "I'm just happy, because this organization is so great. They give you all the resources you need.

"They listen to my input. Obviously, you have to get some respect in the building before you can give input, but I have a great relationship with (coach) Kyle (Shanahan) and John, so it's all good."

Thank god Murray came out the same year with Bosa and Kingsbury and the cards had a hard on and need at qb. Bosa would be clear cut #1 if Murray played baseball and would've had to deal with him along with Donald in the damn div
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
It makes sense for both Bosa and the Niners to do this deal next year. He's already gtd money in year 5. That goes with the option the Niners picked up.

So, really the only reason to get a deal done now would be to protect for a catastrophic career changing injury. Very remote. The large dollar contracts for premier pass rushers will be more defined at this time next year.

And since the Niners don't care what the price is...there's no real incentive to do it now.

I think they can get a Bosa contract done this year, *if* Jimmy's cap space is freed up. Just took a look at Deebo's contract and they front loaded the hell out of Deebo's contract. They can do the same for Bosa this year, but more likely they will do it next year because they will have Jimmy's cap off the books, and about 16+ million in added cap space on top of that.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Thank god Murray came out the same year with Bosa and Kingsbury and the cards had a hard on and need at qb. Bosa would be clear cut #1 if Murray played baseball and would've had to deal with him along with Donald in the damn div

I think about this often lol also good thing they decided to move on from Rosen that quick. The final outcome worked out for both teams.

Absolutely, it's good karma for losing out on Garrett due to that meaningless Rams victory
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Absolutely, it's good karma for losing out on Garrett due to that meaningless Rams victory

Oh man I was so mad that year, major karma
Share 49ersWebzone