Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 585 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" NO POLITICS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 38,399
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dj43:
Let's keep this page on the topic of sacking QBs and respect the thread title (NO POLITICS).
It's a dead issue unless Bosa doubles down on his past.

But I will take what happened in the past as just a bad decision by him and he doesn't condone that BS

...and that is the way we should take it. Lots of young adults hold views they will discard/change as they gain experience in the world. Sometimes they stub their toe on something that teaches them to move on. That seems to be where Bosa is...and good for him. Right now it is about football.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
So he is a racist in a predominately black sport? Not so sure.

Pretty weak minded to look the other way if that is offensive. Seems to me that rascism is more important , a social issue that affects lives vs. something trivial as the 49ers and football

Oh I agree it's extremely weak minded to say "he liked multiple posts with the use of the n word, no big deal"

As to the other part, there are different degrees of racism. Do I think bosa believes all black people should be slaves? No. But to think the things he's said and done are just on the level, no big deal I don't agree with

So he is a rascist on some level and you strongly disagree with him and his rascist views but come Sunday go Bosa go. So your willing to sacrifice your morales for a few sacks.

Please list for us every single athlete, actor, musical artist, author, etc. that you admire and support, and we will gladly have fun picking at their beliefs, behaviors, and—by extension—your "morales."

You too.

No, no, you don't understand. You are the one calling folks' morals into question because of their ability and willingness to separate "art from artist." To avoid being a complete hypocrite, you must demonstrate that all of the "artists" you support have the squeakiest of clean souls. How is this difficult to follow?

You dont separate it. Typically you love players not just for their abilities

I dont have to do anything. Even if i am hypicritcal it doesnt change anything.
Spurious allegations like this detract from situations where you want to call attention to actual racism. Just contributing to woke fatigue.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Ya...this is a complete over reaction.

The media has a tendency to create that.

NO! Ya think?
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dj43:
Let's keep this page on the topic of sacking QBs and respect the thread title (NO POLITICS).
It's a dead issue unless Bosa doubles down on his past.

But I will take what happened in the past as just a bad decision by him and he doesn't condone that BS

...and that is the way we should take it. Lots of young adults hold views they will discard/change as they gain experience in the world. Sometimes they stub their toe on something that teaches them to move on. That seems to be where Bosa is...and good for him. Right now it is about football.

What? Stub their toe? lol

We've ALREADY went through this with Nick. He's already has given his PR apology letter many years back...It's ridiculous some get the benefit of the doubt over and over and over...

Again, he could have used the damn "👍". I mean that gesture makes more sense. Thumbs up in an agreement with Clark getting fired. Ok cool.

But ok gesture that Clark got fired? S**t doesn't make sense. But he just wanted a reason to use the symbol that creates drama, or a signal to a certain crowd...
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jul 25, 2026 at 12:50 PM ]
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 38,399
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dj43:
Let's keep this page on the topic of sacking QBs and respect the thread title (NO POLITICS).
It's a dead issue unless Bosa doubles down on his past.

But I will take what happened in the past as just a bad decision by him and he doesn't condone that BS

...and that is the way we should take it. Lots of young adults hold views they will discard/change as they gain experience in the world. Sometimes they stub their toe on something that teaches them to move on. That seems to be where Bosa is...and good for him. Right now it is about football.

What? Stub their toe? lol

We've ALREADY went through this with Nick. He's already has given his PR apology letter many years back...It's ridiculous some get the benefit of the doubt over and over and over...

Again, he could have used the damn "👍". I mean that gesture makes more sense. Thumbs up in an agreement with Clark getting fired. Ok cool.

But ok gesture that Clark is got fired? S**t doesn't make sense. But he just wanted a reason to use the symbol that creates drama, or a signal to a certain crowd...

Well, I guess I am not a part of that crowd. I had not idea that particular emoji had any more significance than agreement with a certain situation.

Bosa has every right to push back against a reporter who had criticized him, unfairly in Bosa's eyes.

Clark had a reputation for controversial statements and positions. It is not a big surprise he was fired. It was all part of a big cutback in staffing salaries by ESPN. What was a surprise was Karl Ravech being fired from his baseball gig.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
So he is a rascist on some level and you strongly disagree with him and his rascist views but come Sunday go Bosa go. So your willing to sacrifice your morales for a few sacks.

What? I'm a 49ers fan, and I want the 49ers to win. Throughout our history (like every sports team ever) we've had our share of criminals, abusers, racists, etc. I support the teams success.

You don't have to view everything in a vacuum. You can say "player x is a piece of s**t" and "I hope the players on my team does well this year so we win". It doesn't suddenly mean you condone those things they do in their personal life
[ Edited by frenchmov on Jul 25, 2026 at 1:02 PM ]
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
So he is a rascist on some level and you strongly disagree with him and his rascist views but come Sunday go Bosa go. So your willing to sacrifice your morales for a few sacks.

What? I'm a 49ers fan, and I want the 49ers to win. Throughout our history (like every sports team ever) we've had our share of criminals, abusers, racists, etc. I support the teams success.

You don't have to view everything in a vacuum. You can say "player x is a piece of s**t" and "I hope the players on my team does well this year so we win". It doesn't suddenly mean you condone those things they do in their personal life

Really.....he is a piece of s**t but get me a sack. Wow. Sorry i dont get it. If you believe ge isxa racist which you do, it is who he is as a person. No vacuum no separation.

Really its up to ownership to decide the morality of the organization. I just dont get the individual player fandome from you.

I hated Deion, still do, when the niners signed him i was not happy. It wasnt what the 49ers were about at the time. But he helped win a superbowl so yah! But never once cheered for him as an induvidual or defended his obnoxiousness. Difference is he was just an idiot.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Jul 25, 2026 at 1:32 PM ]
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
So he is a racist in a predominately black sport? Not so sure.

Pretty weak minded to look the other way if that is offensive. Seems to me that rascism is more important , a social issue that affects lives vs. something trivial as the 49ers and football

Oh I agree it's extremely weak minded to say "he liked multiple posts with the use of the n word, no big deal"

As to the other part, there are different degrees of racism. Do I think bosa believes all black people should be slaves? No. But to think the things he's said and done are just on the level, no big deal I don't agree with

So he is a rascist on some level and you strongly disagree with him and his rascist views but come Sunday go Bosa go. So your willing to sacrifice your morales for a few sacks.

Please list for us every single athlete, actor, musical artist, author, etc. that you admire and support, and we will gladly have fun picking at their beliefs, behaviors, and—by extension—your "morales."

You too.

No, no, you don't understand. You are the one calling folks' morals into question because of their ability and willingness to separate "art from artist." To avoid being a complete hypocrite, you must demonstrate that all of the "artists" you support have the squeakiest of clean souls. How is this difficult to follow?

You dont separate it. Typically you love players not just for their abilities

I dont have to do anything. Even if i am hypicritcal it doesnt change anything.

Lol what? I couldn't care less what an athlete's political views are (and you don't know what mine are, for the record).

And okay, you're a hypocrite lol.
Originally posted by TD49ers:

Really.....he is a piece of s**t but get me a sack. Wow. Sorry i dont get it. If you believe ge isxa racist which you do, it is who he is as a person. No vacuum no separation.

Really its up to ownership to decide the morality of the organization. I just dont get the individual player fandome from you.

I hated Deion, still do, when the niners signed him i was not happy. It wasnt what the 49ers were about at the time. But he helped win a superbowl so yah! But never once cheered for him as an induvidual or defended his obnoxiousness. Difference is he was just an idiot.

There is little to no 'difference' between this and how some people view Bosa, including the person you're responding to. Are you actually reading his posts? You're confused.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Jul 25, 2026 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by TD49ers:

Really.....he is a piece of s**t but get me a sack. Wow. Sorry i dont get it. If you believe ge isxa racist which you do, it is who he is as a person. No vacuum no separation.

Really its up to ownership to decide the morality of the organization. I just dont get the individual player fandome from you.

I hated Deion, still do, when the niners signed him i was not happy. It wasnt what the 49ers were about at the time. But he helped win a superbowl so yah! But never once cheered for him as an induvidual or defended his obnoxiousness. Difference is he was just an idiot.

There is little to no 'difference' between this and how some people view Bosa, including the person you're responding to. Are you actually reading his posts? You're confused.

Are you confused. I am sorry you didnt understand the difference between racist and narcissistic behaviour. How is my spelling teach?
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
So he is a racist in a predominately black sport? Not so sure.

Pretty weak minded to look the other way if that is offensive. Seems to me that rascism is more important , a social issue that affects lives vs. something trivial as the 49ers and football

Oh I agree it's extremely weak minded to say "he liked multiple posts with the use of the n word, no big deal"

As to the other part, there are different degrees of racism. Do I think bosa believes all black people should be slaves? No. But to think the things he's said and done are just on the level, no big deal I don't agree with

So he is a rascist on some level and you strongly disagree with him and his rascist views but come Sunday go Bosa go. So your willing to sacrifice your morales for a few sacks.

Please list for us every single athlete, actor, musical artist, author, etc. that you admire and support, and we will gladly have fun picking at their beliefs, behaviors, and—by extension—your "morales."

You too.

No, no, you don't understand. You are the one calling folks' morals into question because of their ability and willingness to separate "art from artist." To avoid being a complete hypocrite, you must demonstrate that all of the "artists" you support have the squeakiest of clean souls. How is this difficult to follow?

You dont separate it. Typically you love players not just for their abilities

I dont have to do anything. Even if i am hypicritcal it doesnt change anything.

Lol what? I couldn't care less what an athlete's political views are (and you don't know what mine are, for the record).

And okay, you're a hypocrite lol.

How?
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by TD49ers:

Really.....he is a piece of s**t but get me a sack. Wow. Sorry i dont get it. If you believe ge isxa racist which you do, it is who he is as a person. No vacuum no separation.

Really its up to ownership to decide the morality of the organization. I just dont get the individual player fandome from you.

I hated Deion, still do, when the niners signed him i was not happy. It wasnt what the 49ers were about at the time. But he helped win a superbowl so yah! But never once cheered for him as an induvidual or defended his obnoxiousness. Difference is he was just an idiot.

There is little to no 'difference' between this and how some people view Bosa, including the person you're responding to. Are you actually reading his posts? You're confused.

He's always wrong and confused
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Are you confused. I am sorry you didnt understand the difference between racist and narcissistic behaviour. How is my spelling teach?

Bad.

The difference is irrelevant. Your process with Deion isn't practically different than what you're seeing here with Bosa. Get smarter.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Are you confused. I am sorry you didnt understand the difference between racist and narcissistic behaviour. How is my spelling teach?

Bad.

The difference is irrelevant. Your process with Deion isn't practically different than what you're seeing here with Bosa. Get smarter.

Bader.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone