Alert Follow us at @49erswz until Twitter fixes the issues with our official account.

There are 94 users in the forums

Baltimore Ravens game, Dec. 1st

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kyzen
  • Member
  • Posts: 3,117
Originally posted by JerseyShoreNiners:
Section 108
Row 27
Seats 5 & 6

Letttttt'sssss GOOOOOOO



Hope you have a great game day experience
Originally posted by JerseyShoreNiners:
Section 108
Row 27
Seats 5 & 6

Letttttt'sssss GOOOOOOO

Section 151 Row 35 Seat 3 and 4! Go Niners!!
Sooo any tailgates? On my way down from NY!
Originally posted by GORO:
I live in Maryland and as much as I dislike the Ravens they tend to be competitive. Got my tickets to this game and have never been in the Ravens stadium before.

Nice! What part? I'm in Odenton.
Invade the purple patio !!!!
To those out in Baltimore, enjoy the game—but be careful. When I went to the Super Bowl, most of the Ravens fans were aggressive and super confrontational. I can't remember ever dealing with a fanbase that was as hostile as they were.
[ Edited by Byisgod on Dec 1, 2019 at 7:34 AM ]
It only takes one bad experience for a fanbase to get labeled hostile. I believe most fans are just out to cheer for their team. A couple of alcohol fueled fights can make the whole fanbase look bad but Niner fans can be just as rowdy. In my 33 years of attending games at the Stick I saw lots of fights and I'm not going to blame them all on the other team's fans. Just have fun and don't get in someone's face.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
It only takes one bad experience for a fanbase to get labeled hostile. I believe most fans are just out to cheer for their team. A couple of alcohol fueled fights can make the whole fanbase look bad but Niner fans can be just as rowdy. In my 33 years of attending games at the Stick I saw lots of fights and I'm not going to blame them all on the other team's fans. Just have fun and don't get in someone's face.

Completely true. The stories about the Stick are legion.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Invade the purple patio !!!!

lol that sounds like a gay bar.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Invade the purple patio !!!!

lol that sounds like a gay bar.
Totally sounds like Castro district bar

Originally posted by Byisgod:
To those out in Baltimore, enjoy the game—but be careful. When I went to the Super Bowl, most of the Ravens fans were aggressive and super confrontational. I can't remember ever dealing with a fanbase that was as hostile as they were.

Wow racist. Reported.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
To those out in Baltimore, enjoy the game—but be careful. When I went to the Super Bowl, most of the Ravens fans were aggressive and super confrontational. I can't remember ever dealing with a fanbase that was as hostile as they were.

Wow racist. Reported.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
To those out in Baltimore, enjoy the game—but be careful. When I went to the Super Bowl, most of the Ravens fans were aggressive and super confrontational. I can't remember ever dealing with a fanbase that was as hostile as they were.

Wow racist. Reported.


It was a joke. Go forum police somewhere else.

Share 49erswebzone