LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Baltimore Ravens game, Dec. 1st

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm tempted to go with the wife and son.. anyone been to a Ravens game? How are the fans?

Don't want to take the kid and have s**t thrown at us.
Originally posted by Chief:
I'm tempted to go with the wife and son.. anyone been to a Ravens game? How are the fans?

I've never heard anything bad about the fans but I honestly have no idea.

My perception of the organization was always a classy one - never been to a game though. I hope that you and your family have a great time if you go!
Doesn't it suck that we have to worry about violence if we attend an opposing team's games. I can remember when you could go to a Raiders game and not worry if you had the other team's colors. You might get taunted but it was all in fun. You didn't have to worry about getting beat up. That's one reason I gave up my Niners tickets in 2003. Too many fans fueled by alcohol looking for trouble.

I've never been to a Raven's game, but I've seen the 9ers on the road more than at home. Some general advice - spring for the best tickets you can possibly afford. I've found the cheaper the seats, the more likely you are to run into trouble.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Ravens will be last in their division. IMO.

Lost key pieces on defense. only gained ET.

Offense doesn't have me worried. No good WR's, they got Ingram and a QB who can run but not great a passing.

i see this as very high possibility of a win.

Boy was i wrong about this one lol

Offense doesn't have me worried. No good WR's, they got Ingram and a QB who can run but not great a passing.

I saw that on the first page and thought WTF before I saw the date lol
Originally posted by Overkill:

I saw that on the first page and thought WTF before I saw the date lol

Well i based that off what i saw last season, but clearly i wrote him off too soon on his rookie year.

Still hoping for a win.

Don't know about inside the stadium just remember you're in Baltimore. Wouldn't worry too much about their football fans.
This is the most scary game on the schedule. We always seem to do badly when we go to Baltimore. Also very fast running QB's are like Kryptonite to this team. So I don't know how we get out of this one. I would like us to win. But I question this game the most. We will see if we can pull it out.

The question is if you are willing to take the kids to Baltimore.

Would be strange if we had another SB matchup against these fools. I'd actually feel less confident this year that I did for SB47
Originally posted by mattster03:
Would be strange if we had another SB matchup against these fools. I'd actually feel less confident this year that I did for SB47

I would actually rather face Tom Brady as great as he has been in Super Bowls. These guys would scare the hell out of me in the Super Bowl. Plus I would really hate to get 2 Super Bowl losses to the Ravens. That would be terrible.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by mattster03:

I would actually rather face Tom Brady as great as he has been in Super Bowls. These guys would scare the hell out of me in the Super Bowl. Plus I would really hate to get 2 Super Bowl losses to the Ravens. That would be terrible.

I guess if it did happen, at least I could take solace in the fact that we've already faced them and Shanny can use that to adjust the game plan. That's the same reason I am super confident we'll beat the Seahawks next time. But yeah, the Ravens are damn good this season...
[ Edited by mattster03 on Nov 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM ]
I'll be there. Makes up for that f**king rain storm when they played the skins

I've been to at least 5 raven games never had an issue. Never go to a skins vs eagles game with kids
Share 49ersWebzone