LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 183 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
thicc as f
[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 29, 2019 at 12:30 PM ]
Not your svelte WR type.

But as they say, it isn't how...it's how many. And regardless of body type, skinny or "thicc" as long as he can catch and score TDs, who cares.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jun 29, 2019 at 11:39 AM ]
If Marshall Faulk could run routes, and play receiver, he would be Deebo. Faulk got one of the quickest feet for RB. I see the same quickness with Deebo.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jun 29, 2019 at 12:19 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
"IF" he ever can play like Boldin - we got ourselves a steal.

If he gets anywhere close to Boldin's level it'll be sick and he's considerably faster than Q.

Truth!
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by NCommand:

He thicc!

Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal
thiccccc
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Not shredded.
He's fat. Lose at least 15.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I followed Quan all the way back when he was at FSU.. guy reminds me of Marcus Allen.. just a pure football player.. he played QB as well and just has a high football iQ.

Deebo is more of a pure WR with better speed.

anquan reminded you of marcus allen?

... yes Quan reminded me of Marcus Allen because he was just a PURE football player.. I'm not talking about POSITION they played.. just being a football player itself..

Not being sarcastic (don't want the MODS to think I'm attacking posters again) - but where you already a football fan when Marcus was playing??

Lol moon, we all know you were probably not even born yet when Boldin was in college.

well lets do the math...

the first NFL game I ever watched on tv was the 1981 NFCCG.. and I was 11 back then..

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I followed Quan all the way back when he was at FSU.. guy reminds me of Marcus Allen.. just a pure football player.. he played QB as well and just has a high football iQ.

Deebo is more of a pure WR with better speed.

anquan reminded you of marcus allen?

... yes Quan reminded me of Marcus Allen because he was just a PURE football player.. I'm not talking about POSITION they played.. just being a football player itself..

Not being sarcastic (don't want the MODS to think I'm attacking posters again) - but where you already a football fan when Marcus was playing??

Lol moon, we all know you were probably not even born yet when Boldin was in college.

Marcus Allen was one of the most impressive football players I've ever seen. He was the best sweep runner ever. I once watched a highlight clip of nothing but Marcus Allen sweeps. The guy had near track star speed, and would start the sweep running laterally outside, while constantly scanning for an opening. Then BOOM (apologies to John Madden) he'd cut inside and be at the second level. From there on it was a footrace, and he won a lot of footraces. Do yourself a favor and google Marcus Allen sweeps sometime.

Al Davis did him wrong. Al Davis did him so very wrong.

Plus he was a tough sob. Played the fb position at USC in front of Charles White(I think) before he got his start at rb.

That was in the old "I" formation, wasn't it, that SC ran like forever? I remember OJ and Marcus being tailbacks.

it was called STUDENT BODY RIGHT... STUDENT BODY LEFT..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
DEEVAH signed yet??

Pretty pumped to see this kid this yr
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Is he consider a burner??
Is he consider a burner??

You know how to use google right?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I rather read it from you post genus.
I rather read it from you post genus.
No. He's not a burner but he's got plenty of speed.
Share 49ersWebzone