There are 102 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brucey72:

Doens't surprise me they have huge asking prices. After Jimmy it's clear they overvalue the guys they personally know and like.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Doens't surprise me they have huge asking prices. After Jimmy it's clear they overvalue the guys they personally know and like.
Deebo is not overvalued, there isn't anyone in the second or later rounds that's better than deebo. There's no need to settle or trade just to trade
So is he staying or nah??
[ Edited by Gemini10 on Apr 26, 2024 at 8:09 PM ]
I'm pumped that we keeping them together. We have them under contract and are under the cap this year. No urgency to ship one of them and might as well improve the WR room, DB room, and OLine room.

We are better now and deeper in key areas. This roster is still strong
Originally posted by Gemini10:

Almost certainly at this point. There isn't anything available anymore we can trade him for that will help us win right now.
Originally posted by Gemini10:

He's staying, at least for this season.

We're well past the point where any draft pick would be of value, and no team's going to give up a player for Deebo.

This year will most likely be his last with the team though.
Originally posted by krizay:

Damn straight. We should not be giving up all-pros for pennies on the dollar in a SB year.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Uh why should we trade a talent like Deebo for a mediocre pick? Nonsense
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Uh why should we trade a talent like Deebo for a mediocre pick? Nonsense

Didn't say they should. But they are known to overvalue guys. I don't know that he's worth a first rounder straight up right now. Now if he balls out and stays healthy in 2024 it's a different story.

Worry about next year next year. We have some awesome offensive weapons going into this year.. deebo is a bully, pearsall aiyuk and Jennings run great routes and get open. Kittle, juice cmc. Gonna be a fun year. Year three is when every qb takes their biggest jump. I'm excited
These leaks, if they are even true, are a bit concerning.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by krizay:

Damn straight. We should not be giving up all-pros for pennies on the dollar in a SB year.

Yup and it shows Deebo how much we value him.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

It's fine out of context. Most likely scenario - a team makes an angling call, front office puts up a big price just to make the situation clear. That's all just curtesy stuff I imagine. Angling team then does the leak for whatever reason.
[ Edited by joeknows on Apr 27, 2024 at 2:48 AM ]
Originally posted by joeknows:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

It's fine out of context. Most likely scenario - a team makes an angling call, front office puts up a big price just to make the situation clear. That's all just curtesy stuff I imagine. Angling team then does the leak for whatever reason.

Yeah it's not necessarily coming from us. Could be anyone. It's just crazy but seems like just a bunch of click bait. Probably some people who pretend to know things too just for some quick cash.
Share 49ersWebzone