Deebo Samuel has removed his #49ers profile picture, unfollowed the team, and has deleted over 80 posts (was at 248, now at 164) from his Instagram account.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) April 7, 2022
Deebo is entering the final year of his rookie contract.
Could mean something. Could be trolling. But it happened. pic.twitter.com/0KXDbBw3dU
There are 598 users in the forums
Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:30 PM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
LOL. Paraag trying to sign him as a RB to win that contract.
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:31 PM
- 808niner4lyphe
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,611
If it comes down to either one of them, I'd rather extend Bosa than this guy. I love Deebo but the WRs contracts are getting over ridiculous without being that big of a factor in winning games. We still won games when Deebo didn't play but missing Bosa for the majority of 2020 was a big factor as why the Niners didn't make the playoffs.
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:31 PM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,593
Lol I didn't know Deebo was a teenager. Scrubbing his social media. What a clown
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:32 PM
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,284
Pay the man
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:32 PM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Originally posted by q0c0p:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Can we trade youjk
Lets be real. Dude has been injured most of his career. Even the one year he was great he has injuries. He's awesome when healthy, key word, healthy. He wants the bag? Prove it one more year, then the bag will be even bigger next year and we can pay him. We gotta stop paying people earl, that's how we got into this Jimmy situation. Paying him when we didn't need to. This FO needs to learn from their mistakes, it's business, not personal.
100%
Prove it one more year. The higher market is already set anyhow. Hell, they could also FT him too. He's not going anywhere.
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:32 PM
- Sickaa
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,799
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. Paraag trying to sign him as a RB to win that contract.
Deebo Samuel has removed his #49ers profile picture, unfollowed the team, and has deleted over 80 posts (was at 248, now at 164) from his Instagram account.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) April 7, 2022
Deebo is entering the final year of his rookie contract.
Could mean something. Could be trolling. But it happened. pic.twitter.com/0KXDbBw3dU
Deebo acting like a 5 year old over not being paid what he wants. Lawd.
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:32 PM
- YACBros85
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,899
Who is more important to this team going forward, Jimmy or Deebo? That is what it comes down to.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Apr 7, 2022 at 1:32 PM ]
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:33 PM
- footballxpaul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,602
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Deebo acting like a 5 year old over not being paid what he wants. Lawd.
Has to be a troll job. No other rational adult reason
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:33 PM
- Sickaa
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,799
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Who is more important to this team going forward, Jimmy or Deebo? That is what it comes down to.
They could still remain as teammates at this point.
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:34 PM
- ForeverYoung8
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,090
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Good thing I didn't buy his jersey yet.
I was about to also
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:35 PM
- JTB1974
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,555
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Who is more important to this team going forward, Jimmy or Deebo? That is what it comes down to.
Based on this offseason, Apparently it's Jimmy
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:36 PM
- DASeiler49
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,438
I have to say, if I were Deebo's agent, I would have told him to remove the team from social media because of the mass overreaction it would cause. Great negotiation tactic to put pressure on a team because of the erratic and irrational perception created by the media and mob mentality.
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:36 PM
- NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
- Posts: 21,443
4th pick (Jets) for Deebo? Can't replace Deebo's production, but Deebo has a history of injuries and I'm worried about long term money going to him.
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:37 PM
- NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
- Posts: 21,443
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
I have to say, if I were Deebo's agent, I would have told him to remove the team from social media because of the mass overreaction it would cause. Great negotiation tactic to put pressure on a team because of the erratic and irrational perception created by the media and mob mentality.
That's why it's the negotiating tactic these days
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:39 PM
- BleedsRedNGold
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,831
Deeva Samuel
I would not break the bank for this dude. He needs one more healthy season as a pure WR. I understand his viewpoint. He got beat up running out of the backfield.
I would not break the bank for this dude. He needs one more healthy season as a pure WR. I understand his viewpoint. He got beat up running out of the backfield.
jk