LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 253 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol apparently Deebo said something about maybe switching to number 1 if that new rules passes. After he got a massive "19" tattooed on his back...

I think we should trade him since he's still has value.. Just like Jimmy, he's hardly here..
  • 91til
  • Veteran
lol apparently Deebo said something about maybe switching to number 1 if that new rules passes. After he got a massive "19" tattooed on his back...

Gonna be Fields number
Originally posted by 9moon:

I think we should trade him since he's still has value.. Just like Jimmy, he's hardly here..

Wot?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
U LIKE ??

this way, we can get more picks and add more to the draft !!

1-3) Justin Fields; QB - Ohio State
2-43) Hamsah Nasirildeen; FS - FSU
3-102) Rashad Weaver; DE - Pitt
4-117) Tommy Tremble; TE - Notre Dame
5-155) Ambry Thomas: CB - Michigan
5-172) Keith Taylor; CB - Washington
5-180) Nico Collins; WR - Michigan
6-194) Evan McPherson; PK - Florida
7-230) Curtis Robinson; LB - Stanford

I'm sure we can get another 2nd for Deevahh!!

No need to trade him right now since we only have one other good receiver on the team to begin with. Sure, he's been unfortunate when it comes to staying healthy, but hopefully that changes this upcoming season.
lol

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
lol

agree.... it's similar to how the 49ers WIN 75% of the time when Grappy's the QB!!

So he can change his Twitter handle to @1problem? Lol. I can think of one... the tattoo already on your back homie!

Just laser remove the 9

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Just laser remove the 9

That would look so bad lol
Keep number 19 !
I just purchased your jersey damn smh
  • 91til
  • Veteran
I know we like him on all those motions we do, but with us passing on adding a slot guy in the draft I wonder if we play Deebo more on those choice routes or slot routes in general at least on 3rd downs, maybe have Aiyuk and Benjamin as the outside guys
Originally posted by 91til:
I know we like him on all those motions we do, but with us passing on adding a slot guy in the draft I wonder if we play Deebo more on those choice routes or slot routes in general at least on 3rd downs, maybe have Aiyuk and Benjamin as the outside guys

I was thinking the same thing.
Originally posted by Butter:
Originally posted by 91til:

I was thinking the same thing.

I definitely think no matter what, we'll see a lot more from Deebo in 2022 and going forward. I hope they extend him.after this season because his value could skyrocket with Lance at the helm.
Share 49ersWebzone