LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

Niners hire Kris Kocurek as DL coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Will be promoted to a DC in 2020 by another team
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Will be promoted to a DC in 2020 by another team

if we had any sense, we would block other teams from doing that instead of being nice guys all the time and letting Scangerello go be an OC somewhere else.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Kris "the axe murderer" kocurek

And a nickname was born?

Or, Kris "the axe man" Kocurek
He's coached some good D- linemen. This 4- 3 group needs to take the next step. Let's go!
From Jim Schwartz style of 4-3. Does that mean he is a wide-9 guy?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

This will be an aggressive offseason IMO. If it's not and we suck, Kyle and Lynch's seats would be in flames.

History under Paraag says a mid-tier approach to FA as always BUT I so hope you're right.
It's good we hired someone after a coffee machine. Jack up this DL Mr. Kocurek.
Originally posted by NCommand:

This will be an aggressive offseason IMO. If it's not and we suck, Kyle and Lynch's seats would be in flames.

History under Paraag says a mid-tier approach to FA as always BUT I so hope you're right.

Wait Paraag is the GM?

meh, I'm giving Kyle Shanahan the Marvin Lewis treatment.

8-8 is my expectation next year. We can't compete with the Rams or Seahawks unless I see significant changes. I expect to compete within the next decade.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

meh, I'm giving Kyle Shanahan the Marvin Lewis treatment.

8-8 is my expectation next year. We can't compete with the Rams or Seahawks unless I see significant changes. I expect to compete within the next decade.

But they beat the Seahawks this year. With backups in a majority of positions.

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Kris "the axe murderer" kocurek

And a nickname was born?

Or, Kris "the axe man" Kocurek

Either one works. I only just that one because Its Wanderlei Silva's nickname.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

"Hit the field with my hair on fire"..."roll guys through games, keep guys fresh"..."hard work is going to lead to success". I like it!
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by thl408:
Does he even bludgeon?

Apparently he hands out axes(serious).

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article218282900.html
Dolphins defensive line coach Kris Kocurek awarded Quinn the ax in a meeting Wednesday for having the best game of the group.

Nice. New remedial training is to hack up a log with axes. That oughta teach em how to use their hands.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Nice. New remedial training is to hack up a log with axes. That oughta teach em how to use their hands.

Share 49ersWebzone