LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Niners hire Kris Kocurek as DL coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Hopefully he can turn around this group of soft underachievers.

I wonder if he'll have much input into personnel decisions this offseason?

Btw, when do guys start getting released?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This dude can help us recruit Ziggy Ansah

No thanks

Would rather have Robert Quinn than a guy who never plays.
This
Originally posted by mojave45:
Nice addition. Now let's get him a couple of pass rushers.

That's be excellent.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
This is what I expected from Lynch and Shanahan. Take 2 years to overhaul the roster,get a franchise QB,play the young guys and let them make mistakes,see where the holes are,and upgrade the coaching staff. What they and I didn't expect was so many injuries. We're still on course and I still have confidence in these 2 men. Go Niners!!!

This offseason will be huge, if they hit in FA and the draft this is a playoff team. But of course we're talking about the 9ers so injury will be the biggest hurdle

Agree

We definitely need a FA Edge guy - I keep hearing Shaq Barrett from Denver will be a FA and would be a good fit.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I actually did some research on Joe Woods and while my number one preference is still Donatell, I would love it if we got Woods. He was meh in Minnesota but got eight seasons of experience there, and since then he has made a horrible Raiders secondary statistically average and helped a Broncos' defense be well above average. Was even there when they won the Super Bowl.

Donatell is one of those assistants well worth overpaying for. He did so much more with less with the 49ers and Broncos than any DB coach I can think of.

I'd imagine he'll try to follow Fangio to Denver, but I'd sure love to get Donatell back in Santa Clara.

Agree on both counts.
This dude doesn't take s**t from anyone.

Aye I can dig it.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Hopefully he can turn around this group of soft underachievers.

I wonder if he'll have much input into personnel decisions this offseason?

Btw, when do guys start getting released?
Seems like this a guy who speaks his mind, whether he's asked or not.
Does this mean we have to postpone our evals of armstead and thomas for another year?

Watch, they get cut by friday.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Does this mean we have to postpone our evals of armstead and thomas for another year?

Watch, they get cut by friday.

I am sure he will have plenty of things to say to those guys when he sits down and watches the film review.

lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Great!!! I had a hard time saying Zgonina now how they hell do you say this guys name!!!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
This

He played college and was drafted to the NFL
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Great!!! I had a hard time saying Zgonina now how they hell do you say this guys name!!!

Coach you wreck
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Originally posted by NCommand:
This will be an aggressive offseason IMO. If it's not and we suck, Kyle and Lynch's seats would be in flames.

History under Paraag says a mid-tier approach to FA as always BUT I so hope you're right.

Wait Paraag is the GM?

He sets the spending limits. GM's work within them.
Share 49ersWebzone