There are 235 users in the forums

Kyle Nelson Suspended for 10 weeks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it wrong that when I saw the headlines I just laughed at shook my head at this damn season.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
NFL's poster child team for what not to do and futility this year. Every dam time has a fan we turn around there is some kind of b******t going on it is just laughable right now.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
According to his statement he never knew a particular ped was in the meds he was taking for health's sake for a number of years and out of the bluye the f**kin NFL comes out and suspends him for 10 games. He's appealing the NFL and asking what the hell ped was in his suplements that were just fine for years.

Probably duambazz posters who rag on our players because they think they know something the players don't are the worst here..over an out..

Yo Bali, if you want to attack me (personally), shoot me a personal message...you don't have to be the tough guy in front of everyone. We can handle this personally w/out getting mods involved. I notice you have issues with my posts.

Ignore me, it's that simple, there's a button for that. Attack my posts, that's fine. If you want to handle this personally, there's a PM button for that, no need for calling posters names, unless you're just a COWARD!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
It is my understanding that sometimes athletes are not entirely truthful about their failed tests and what supplements they are taking.

This is more to the truth than not. All of a sudden this guy starts looking yoked and he thinks it's just some ordinary supplement that's doing things to his body that exercise doesn't do by itself...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
I'm about done, unless our Niners start winning..

Good, find a new team and get lost, no one wants to see grown men whining in here, your post sounds whiny AF!!
so, did we bring any long snappers into try out his week?
Why does a long snapper need performance enhancing drugs?
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
so, did we bring any long snappers into try out his week?

He was volient abuse his girlfriend or wife?! Smh. We should not signed him. He should be released today. He is suspended the 10 games.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
He was volient abuse his girlfriend or wife?! Smh. We should not signed him. He should be released today. He is suspended the 10 games.

I don't think so (unless I missed the article on it)...

Originally posted by NJNiner:
Why does a long snapper need performance enhancing drugs?

Has a hard time getting it up

Wants to look the part (big player)

Impress himself in front of the mirror

Hike balls 50 ft over QBs head

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Can always have Richburg do the long snapping, he good at that

That was a good one, nice!

Would have been funnier if he said Magnusen, since he was the one that launched the final snap in Arizona.
  • thl408
Why can't the center or backup center also do longsnapping? Would save a roster spot for something else. I swear I should have been a longsnapper. No film work to crunch, no playbook to study, just snap the ball long.
The team should make it policy to bring supplements In for testing prior to taking them.
Originally posted by Shanahanigans:
The team should make it policy to bring supplements In for testing prior to taking them.

How exactly do they do that in the offseason when they aren't allowed to be in contact with their players?
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Shanahanigans:

How exactly do they do that in the offseason when they aren't allowed to be in contact with their players?

Of course, the team doesn't do the testing. You have a contracted company and the players take the supplement to the testing company and the company sends the bill to the team. Easy.
Share 49ersWebzone