LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs NY GNATS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs NY GNATS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 10

Really excited , coming from Canada for our first ever home 9er game .

Go 9ers
A funny thing happens when you root for a high draft pick............you forget about winning. This York organization knows about getting high draft picks but has no winning concept.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
I am hoping we have turned the corner on a horrible start to the season and hoping Mullens is that little ray of sunshine harking the arrival of a new dawn.

It has been crap with the injuries this year but the team has been starting to gel and this Monday on the balance will give us a confidence boost so we can take it to the house against the Seachooks and Rams and some other good teams in the 2nd half of the season.

I am feeling more optimistic then pessimistic.

Rooting for the 9ers to win...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Stick a fork in em

Go 49ers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Our roll now is to play spoiler the rest of the season.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
More Niner fans rooting against the Niners this week huh? Once again, happy I will be in the stadium rooting on our team than fighting with the guys who are rooting for the Giants in this thread. Will be seeing myself out now. Good luck to all the fans rooting for the Niners in here.
Thanks!

I hope we win out. Tired of losing and not counting on a higher draft pick to change our destiny. Let's go Niners!

I wouldn't even know HOW to root against the team. I just don't even get the thought process. Is it like: "DAMN! we won. Now we won't get that unknown player 5 picks sooner who may or may not be any good 3 years from now"
Originally posted by Regina:
Really excited , coming from Canada for our first ever home 9er game .

Go 9ers

Tailgate w/ us at Green Lot 1 Sec 3 right on the end of the row as you come in from Great America Pkwy. About 100-150 of us every game. Food. Drinks. Music. Big Screen. etc. etc. etc.
that GMen OL is weak AF, lots of Ninja kicks on monday night!
We got this. Gmen want the number one pick almost as bad as Da Raaaiders do.
[ Edited by Bitplayer on Nov 7, 2018 at 12:14 PM ]

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Hate the Cowboys and Giants, anytime we are capable of beating either one of them tank or not, it's a good thing.

yeah but, in reality your pride doesn't matter.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LVJay:
Stick a fork in em

Add some devil horns to that pic and you have a match!!
Originally posted by Izyniner:
they are not going to be able to get bosa he is headed to the raiders. I think they may take a tackle if they end up picking in the 5-7 range. Plenty of good er in this draft and free agency.
Isn't Clowney a FA after this season?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Stick a fork in em

Add some devil horns to that pic and you have a match!!

LOL!! A cross breed of Gonzo, troll, demon and a witch
Nick Mullens stays hot!

Niners 35
Giants 20

Share 49ersWebzone