LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs NY GNATS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs NY GNATS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 10

Originally posted by philosoraptor:
We're gonna win this game big and make it even harder to get that pass rusher we so desperately need in the draft. As much I hate to say it, go Giants.

they are not going to be able to get bosa he is headed to the raiders. I think they may take a tackle if they end up picking in the 5-7 range. Plenty of good er in this draft and free agency.
More Niner fans rooting against the Niners this week huh? Once again, happy I will be in the stadium rooting on our team than fighting with the guys who are rooting for the Giants in this thread. Will be seeing myself out now. Good luck to all the fans rooting for the Niners in here.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
More Niner fans rooting against the Niners this week huh? Once again, happy I will be in the stadium rooting on our team than fighting with the guys who are rooting for the Giants in this thread. Will be seeing myself out now. Good luck to all the fans rooting for the Niners in here.
Thanks!
We're gonna win this game big and make it even harder to get that pass rusher we so desperately need in the draft. As much I hate to say it, go Giants.

Strictly out of curiosity, I'm wondering: During the game will you openly cheer when the Giants have a big play and be bummed out when the 9ers have a big play?
BDN will bring home another win, IMO.

Mullens will take us out of the top 10 in the draft.
the key will be getting pressure on eli on third down. I know that's stating the obvious but if we can play barkley decent on first and second downs, we wont have to worry about obj if we get pressure on eli. eli is on his last toe , not his last leg. I think we'll be able to score at least 27 points on that giant defense at home and win 27-13.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Thanks!

I'm rooting for us to play well but lose a close game due to some ref BS. That way I can still feel ok about the team but keep the higher draft pick as we move forward.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Thanks!

I hope we win out. Tired of losing and not counting on a higher draft pick to change our destiny. Let's go Niners!
Eli always has a good game against us, and will likely complete 4 or 5 long deep out routes to the sideline like he always does. But I think we get the win

Home MNF game????? we win!!!
Let Go Niners!!!!

You realize there are like 10-15 available in the draft and free agency?
Originally posted by Stanley:

Go Giants? Dafuq is this s**t?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Stanley:

Go Giants? Dafuq is this s**t?

Fake ass fans smh
even though winning meaningless games has prevented us from getting Garrett, the depth of pass rushers in the first round lets me be okay with winning some games. I don't think I have ever rooted to lose cause I love this goddamn team too much even with the frustrations the past couple of seasons.
Share 49ersWebzone