LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Best current 49er signature celebration

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Best current 49er signature celebration

• thl408
Mostert riding the waves

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/120238-49ers-raheem-mostert-discusses-nearly-becoming-pro-surfer/
If Raheem Mostert hadn't been so laser-focused on football, he might have had a career as a pro surfer. The San Francisco 49ers running back joined KNBR on Wednesday morning and discussed his love for the sport growing up and being offered a contract at the age of 14.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
Reuben's blue tent visit.
I think he smokes a bowl in there. Then it's right back into the game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
These dudes doing much celebrating for a 2-7 team.
  • thl408
Originally posted by susweel:
I don't think they celebrate enough. Every football play where someone doesn't die is a reason to celebrate.
Originally posted by thl408:
Mostert riding the waves

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/120238-49ers-raheem-mostert-discusses-nearly-becoming-pro-surfer/
If Raheem Mostert hadn't been so laser-focused on football, he might have had a career as a pro surfer. The San Francisco 49ers running back joined KNBR on Wednesday morning and discussed his love for the sport growing up and being offered a contract at the age of 14.

LOL. As a San Diego guy, I can attest that his form is flawless.
Originally posted by Antix:
Goodwin long jump

Yeah that was a really good one.

Given he's a 49er, I'm more curious how he didn't blow out an Achilles. Since he didn't...I give him a 9.3
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I don't think they celebrate enough. Every football play where someone doesn't die is a reason to celebrate.

That's like every play this season and last and many seasons before that.
None
  • thl408

That's like every play this season and last and many seasons before that.
Yup. There should be a 5 second 'celebration time' clock that runs after every play prior to the 40 second play clock. This would allow for players celebrating not getting concussed/paralyzed/dead. If this sounds stupid then maybe 3 seconds.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Antix:
Goodwin long jump

Yeah that was a really good one.

Given he's a 49er, I'm more curious how he didn't blow out an Achilles. Since he didn't...I give him a 9.3

Ouch.. That is awkward watching Beathard being left hanging at the end there.

• Jiks
Goodwin long jump

Damnitt, beat me to it. Definitely this
Larry Fitzgerald... apology for spiking the ball. Class. That jump round house is just dumb.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Larry Fitzgerald... apology for spiking the ball. Class. That jump round house is just dumb.

Yeah, when I saw that roundhouse I was like "Wwhat in the actual Fvck" was that? This coming from a guy who usually doesn't have a problem with player taunts or celebrations.
I think all are pretty hilarious except for the cat meow, that's kind of embarrassing
Share 49ersWebzone