LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 420 users in the forums

Best current 49er signature celebration

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Best current 49er signature celebration

I thought Kittle was doing a Stone Cold Beer Smash...
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Gotta add Mostert's surf celebration. Sucks that he got hurt but that was my favorite celebration of this year.

Same!

So we gonna add it or what?
marsh kick!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Gotta add Mostert's surf celebration. Sucks that he got hurt but that was my favorite celebration of this year.

Same!

So we gonna add it or what?

thl has to add about 10 more after that Raiders game. Maybe even one for a group celebration where 5 different guys were celebrating differently on one play. Freaking Watson!
Marsh has 9.5 total sacks in his 5 year career. He shouldn't have a signature sack celebration. Especially that dumb MMA kick which will eventually lead to either tearing his hammy, or accidentally kicking a ref in the face and getting suspended.
Shoot, Kittle has a new one.

Lock this thread until we have a winning record.
Stone Cold- Kittle
Where's goodwins long jump? Thought that was pretty original with some actual substance to it.
  • thl408
I think we just make this the 49er celebration thread. I'll gif some that were mentioned (Mostert surfing, Goodwin long jump), those were good, especially the long jump since only he can do that and make it have meaning. The poll is kinda outdated so maybe I'll just get rid of it. Didn't know Kittle was doing a Stone Cold beer smash thing. I thought he was doing a chalk toss (basketball player thing).

• thl408
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Lock this thread until we have a winning record.
It's easier if you just stay out of the thread. That way you don't have to deal with it.
This thread is so fun!
  • thl408
Goodwin long jump
Reuben's blue tent visit.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Goodwin long jump

Yeah that was a really good one.
Share 49ersWebzone