LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

What bothers you about the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
The s**t luck. Its to the point where I don't really expect anything to really go our way for any extended period of time. Its been this way my entire life of being a fan minus the Harbaugh years and even then the best we could do is lose championship games and superbowls by 3 points. Hype hype hype...disappointment.

I'm mad that all the fun of being a Niners fan happened before I qas old enough to become a fan. All I've had to enjoy is incompetence and close losses in big games. And it sucks that I don't really ever expect that to change.

Ah I feel much better now
Missed tackles, Turnovers and a lot of regression from our 2017 Draft class outside of George Kittle.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
For me, it's definitely Robert Saleh. I never liked the hire to begin with but figured, whatever, nothing else but to support the hire. I just don't like how the players don't know where to line up, mis-tackles and not putting his players into position to make a play or cause turnovers.

But as for Shanahan, I think it's his stubbornness to stick with the receivers he has when they've been decimated by injuries left and right. I understand not wanting to add a Nick Foles like QB after Jimmy G. went down, but dammit at least try and add more play makers around your QB.

And last but not least, John Lynch, I know his decision making hasn't been the best but for me he gets another off season to show me what he can add to this roster. Biggest gripe for me is Robert Saleh right now.

great post. a good mod who is objective
Ownership.

I doubt anything will really get better under the Yorks. We may make it up to a run of the mill, average NFL Team, but that's about it until something changes at the very top. I don't care what they say in public, but I believe they want to spend as little time, effort, and most importantly MONEY to restore the Franchise. Yes, at times they have splurged, but only when they needed to grease the skids on the new Stadium approval and construction.

Originally posted by cciowa:
i am sure this thread will be shut down because of.. quote. the same things are being said in other threads. while they allow three threads on the dc that all say the same thing.speaking of things that are upsetting. not surprising. but upsetting

You are suppose to complain about the niners not us mods lol

They never gave Cody Pickett a chance
Originally posted by stunder49:
They never gave Cody Pickett a chance

He is now a high school girls basketball coach 👍🏼
I miss the beautiful offensive style we had. We are the 49ers yet nobody wants to find a way to bring back the beauty of the west coast offense.
Do you know what a plethora is?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Debryune:
I miss the beautiful offensive style we had. We are the 49ers yet nobody wants to find a way to bring back the beauty of the west coast offense.

Amen

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Do you know what a plethora is?

Si, jefe

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I have no complaints everything is great. We are right on track year two of a complete rebuild. Next year super bowl.
Originally posted by Antix:
The s**t luck. Its to the point where I don't really expect anything to really go our way for any extended period of time. Its been this way my entire life of being a fan minus the Harbaugh years and even then the best we could do is lose championship games and superbowls by 3 points. Hype hype hype...disappointment.

I'm mad that all the fun of being a Niners fan happened before I qas old enough to become a fan. All I've had to enjoy is incompetence and close losses in big games. And it sucks that I don't really ever expect that to change.

Ah I feel much better now

Believe me, stay loyal and when the next SB title finally comes it will be that much sweeter. I had 28 years of frustration before we won that first title and even though they were all great that first one was the best.
Originally posted by 190836:
Amen

If Bill Wash were coaching today he would not be running that same offense. He said that shortly before he passed awat. Defenses have chaged and so have the rules. He would be much more pass heavy to take advantage of those rules.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
TBPH
Sourdough Sam

Or maybe the losing. It has been tough under the Yorks save a few short years under Harbaugh and before they ran off Mooch.

does banjo man still make it to the games? or did they price out that smelly bum?

The A's picked him up.
Share 49ersWebzone