49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 600 users in the forums

Predict our next breakout player this season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cools
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,828
I'm going with Steven Dunbarthe rookie wr from Houston
  • cools
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,828
We s.Dumbar
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,513
Originally posted by Lutch57:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Jeremiah Attaochu

Attaochu

God bless you....

I *hope* Jerry has a breakout season, that would be sweet and also cement a playoff berth!
Originally posted by NCommand:
George Kittle and Adrian Colbert

Good calls!
Trent Taylor and Sherman
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by NCommand:
George Kittle and Adrian Colbert

Good calls!

Agreed. Spot on.
  • cools
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,828
I always pick a"long shot"to not only make the 53 Jt to become a key player on the team.
I'm going with the WRstven Dunbarand the udfadend from Nevada Patrick Choudja.
Kittle and Foster

I know Rueben had a good rookie year but I think he's going to be a stud
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,106
1. Jerry Attaochu - No 1st round picks to look over his shoulder.

2. Tarvarius Moore - i think we'll see him all over the secondary.
1a. Kory Sheets

1b. Nate Davis
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
1a. Kory Sheets

1b. Nate Davis

Dude, where have you been? They where inducted into the HOF a couple years ago.
Buckner, in the mix for Defensive Player of the Year.
Kittle
Beathard
Smith
Colbert
[ Edited by Jack49ers84 on Jul 13, 2018 at 8:20 PM ]
I'm really hoping Forster and Buck become elite this year. Hopefully Foster added some muscle for his sophomore season. I'd like to see him stay healthy and stand up to the bigger backs.
Offense: J.Mckinnon
Defense: S.Thomas
ST: D.Pettis
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone