LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Training Camp 2018 !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Debryune:
That NFCCG against the Giants sucked, but it exposed our entire offense not just smith. As far as Kaep, not even sure what happened. He did try to work with Warner, and it improved a few things while ruining others. Perhaps if sat longer on the bench instead of coming in and running a 70% RO offfense he could have developed better. Who knows with him, he was pretty stubborn late though.

Too little, too late. Can't wait until four years into your NFL career to work with a passing coach and hope for any sustained improvement.

Deshaun Watson and Carson Wentz worked with passing coaches all throughout college. Garoppolo started in high school.

Its an absolute must for QBs in this day and age where the CBA drastically limits hands on time for coaches.

Tom Brady was working with Tom Martinez from high school onwards and was relying on him all the way up until Martinez passed away.

Brady, experiencing an accuracy crisis, called Martinez at his home in Menlo Park, Calif. Unable to control the ball coming out of his hand, Brady requested Martinez visit, observe and critique.

Martinez immediately recognized correctible motions, noting one misstep to polish during practice, then further fine-tuned his form in a film session, which was followed by throwing in the team's bubble. Satisfied with the improved stride and release, Martinez boarded a flight back to San Francisco Tuesday morning. Brady, meanwhile, threw for 517 yards, a team record, and four touchdowns in the season opener against Miami. Martinez watched on his flat-screen television.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/tom-brady-lived-charmed-life-happened-not-qb-guru-article-1.961279

For QBs, you're never good enough to where you no longer need to keep perfecting your throwing mechanics and overall fundamentals.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Too little, too late. Can't wait until four years into your NFL career to work with a passing coach and hope for any sustained improvement.

Deshaun Watson and Carson Wentz worked with passing coaches all throughout college. Garoppolo started in high school.

Its an absolute must for QBs in this day and age where the CBA drastically limits hands on time for coaches.

Tom Brady was working with Tom Martinez from high school onwards and was relying on him all the way up until Martinez passed away.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/tom-brady-lived-charmed-life-happened-not-qb-guru-article-1.961279

For QBs, you're never good enough to where you no longer need to keep perfecting your throwing mechanics and overall fundamentals.

Good points, I remember reading that Kaep was working on getting faster and stronger, and was training with RB's.....
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
woot woot!
Hoping to hear good things about the QB's. as far as everyone else glad to hear sherman is helping out the other dbs
Some awesome battles and news/clips coming!
The three most important elements of a dominant WCO are: execution, execution, and, last but not least, execution. This will be the focus of TC.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Are we there yet?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Bring em on!

QB: C.J. BeatHard vs. himself
RB: Joe Williams vs. Raheem Mostert
TE: Garrett Celek vs. Cole Hikutini vs. Ross Dwelley
XWR: Marquise Goodwin vs. Dante Pettis
YWR: Trent Taylor vs. Richie James
ZWR: Pierre Garcon vs. Kendrick Bourne
LOT: Garry Gilliam vs. Darrell Williams
LG: Laken Tomlinson vs. Erik Magnuson
RG: Joshua Garnett vs. Mike Person vs. Jonathan Cooper
LDE: Arik Armstead vs. Jullian Taylor
NT: Earl Mitchell vs. D.J. Jones
RDT: DeForest Buckner vs. Sheldon Day
LEO: Solomon Thomas vs. Jeremiah Attaochu vs. Cassius Marsh
SAM: Eli Harold vs. Pita Taumoepenu
MIKE/WILL: Malcolm Smith vs. Fred Warner vs. Korey Toomer vs. Elijah Lee
RCB: Jimmie Ward vs. Emmanuel Moseley vs. Tarvarus McFadden
S/CB: K'Waun Williams vs. D.J. Reed
LCB: Richard Sherman vs. Tarvarious Moore
SS: Chanceller James vs. Marcell Harris
KOR/PR: Dante Pettis vs. Jerick McKinnon vs. Trent Taylor vs. D.J. Reed
GR: Raheem Mostert vs. Tarvarious Moore vs. Chanceller James
Originally posted by NCommand:

Bring em on!

RDT: DeForest Buckner vs. Sheldon Day
LEO: Solomon Thomas vs. Jeremiah Attaochu vs. Cassius Marsh
SAM: Eli Harold vs. Pita Taumoepenu
MIKE/WILL: Malcolm Smith vs. Fred Warner vs. Korey Toomer vs. Elijah Lee
RCB: Jimmie Ward vs. Emmanuel Moseley vs. Tarvarus McFadden
S/CB: K'Waun Williams vs. D.J. Reed
LCB: Richard Sherman vs. Tarvarious Moore
SS: Chanceller James vs. Marcell Harris
KOR/PR: Dante Pettis vs. Jerick McKinnon vs. Trent Taylor vs. D.J. Reed
GR: Raheem Mostert vs. Tarvarious Moore vs. Chanceller James

My man! Been caught up lately... I got a lil surprise for y'all coming haha. I'm not talking a Mayo live stream of him watching Jimmy either

My man! Been caught up lately... I got a lil surprise for y'all coming haha. I'm not talking a Mayo live stream of him watching Jimmy either

Oh yeah? But what's more funny than watching Mayo live stream of him watching Jimmy?

Oh yeah? But what's more funny than watching Mayo live stream of him watching Jimmy?

I don't even think that would be funny, we'd probably respect him and be a lil worried/weirded out at the same time lol.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jun 29, 2018 at 7:39 PM ]

I don't even think that would be funny, we'd probably respect him and be a lil worried/weirded out at the same time lol.

Are we talking South Park like with episode reverse cowgirl and the TSA dude with lotion doing umm you know?
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Are we talking South Park like with episode reverse cowgirl and the TSA dude with lotion doing umm you know?

I'm talking off top the top of my nogin
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jul 6, 2018 at 8:22 PM ]

Bring em on!