LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Secondary nickname

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
"Too soon to tell"

Yeah, play a couple of games and see what happens before we go naming them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if they come out and poop the bed. this thread will just slowly slink away. course it would be nice if the team could generate a pass rush but thats a whole other story for a whole other thread
If we had a group that caused a lot of turnovers, I'd go with: The Ballhawks Nest.

Heavy Hitters? The School of Hard Knocks.

Lots of swats, not so much INTs though? The Block Party.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 11, 2018 at 9:43 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
if they come out and poop the bed. this thread will just slowly slink away. course it would be nice if the team could generate a pass rush but thats a whole other story for a whole other thread

This thread was simply made because Tartt asked 49er fans what they should name the secondary...it's meant to have fun discussing football in June, dats it
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 11, 2018 at 10:10 AM ]
The Golden Hammer
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This thread was simply made because Tartt asked 49er fans what they should name the secondary...it's meant to have fun discussing football in June, dats it
players should not worry about this stuff. they should shut their mouths and actually work to make their area elite.sherman has earned a ring and has an actual elite body of work and has earned the right to run his mouth in my opinion.
players should not worry about this stuff. they should shut their mouths and actually work to make their area elite.sherman has earned a ring and has an actual elite body of work and has earned the right to run his mouth in my opinion.

HAHA yeah this really constitutes as "running your mouth" pretty sure they're working and also interacting with their fan base.

just throwing a negative spin on something else eh?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

HAHA yeah this really constitutes as "running your mouth" pretty sure they're working and also interacting with their fan base.

just throwing a negative spin on something else eh?
i do not like mid tier players who have done little in the nfl to run their mouth. sue me. like our linebacker trashing the pats. just shut up. take the high road and worry about making our team
i do not like mid tier players who have done little in the nfl to run their mouth. sue me. like our linebacker trashing the pats. just shut up. take the high road and worry about making our team

The Legion of Boom got it's nickname heading into the 2012 season....in 2011 they went 7-9.

Chancellor said. "The fans wanted to come up with a name for the group and we saw a bunch of names come across Twitter. None of them were catchy, but when we saw Legion of Boom, it jumped out."

So you like reporters that ask those tough questions, but you don't like it when the players answer those questions (That's what happened with Marsh)?
Swat Kats for Duval jaguars...oh wait

Soul Patrol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
The "Please stay healthy" guys!!!
"The bomb threat"

Ability to cause big hits and at the same time stop flight
"The Bomb S.K.W.A.T"

S: Sherman
K: K'Waun
W: Witherspoon
A: Adrian