lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Asses on Fire

thats negative. you need to leave. oh provide a link before you go. lol
D's Nuts!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
players should not worry about this stuff. they should shut their mouths and actually work to make their area elite.sherman has earned a ring and has an actual elite body of work and has earned the right to run his mouth in my opinion.

You sure have high standards for a guy who never participated in football at any level.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
if they come out and poop the bed. this thread will just slowly slink away. course it would be nice if the team could generate a pass rush but thats a whole other story for a whole other thread

This thread was simply made because Tartt asked 49er fans what they should name the secondary...it's meant to have fun discussing football in June, dats it
players should not worry about this stuff. they should shut their mouths and actually work to make their area elite.sherman has earned a ring and has an actual elite body of work and has earned the right to run his mouth in my opinion.

or. or.. this is a crazy concept.. but football is a game and they should be allowed to have some fun. crazy concept i know. They can't train 24/7 so this is a fun way to kill the time inbetween. Man sometimes old school guys suck the fun out of things
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Izyniner:

You sure have high standards for a guy who never participated in football at any level.
what the hell difference does that make when it comes to having opinions.. oh i see,. in order to have any opinion here you have to have played some sort of football in you life.. sheesh
Last Line of Destruction

what the hell difference does that make when it comes to having opinions.. oh i see,. in order to have any opinion here you have to have played some sort of football in you life.. sheesh

Some of you people must lead very mundane lives. No fun zone.

Maybe your opinion would differ if you understood the work dedication and sacrifice it takes to participate.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Maybe your opinion would differ if you understood the work dedication and sacrifice it takes to participate.
i am very at ease with my opinion. sorry you do not like it. i am hoping that the coach can find that line that jh found between working them like the dumb nutcracker drill guy and the idiot who did the text breaks at practice to bring out the best in the player which will hopefully bring out the best in the team
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
if they come out and poop the bed. this thread will just slowly slink away. course it would be nice if the team could generate a pass rush but thats a whole other story for a whole other thread

This thread was simply made because Tartt asked 49er fans what they should name the secondary...it's meant to have fun discussing football in June, dats it

or. or.. this is a crazy concept.. but football is a game and they should be allowed to have some fun. crazy concept i know. They can't train 24/7 so this is a fun way to kill the time inbetween. Man sometimes old school guys suck the fun out of things

Not all "old school guys"...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
The Ambiguously Gay 4-Some
Share 49ersWebzone