LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 115 users in the forums

10am Game Proposal.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

Thoughts?...
seems fair, west coast teams get screwed with travel
Well then aren't all the East Coast teams going to start complaining about West coast games?
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Well then aren't all the East Coast teams going to start complaining about West coast games?
why would they
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
why would they

Too much travel...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
why would they

Too much travel...
They travel the least already and the time proposal won't affect that

as west coast Fans, we would get a few more later games than early
yes
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Soft ass teams now days, my dude bill Walsh didn't have no issues whooping up on east coast teams. I blame millennials
Originally posted by susweel:
Soft ass teams now days, my dude bill Walsh didn't have no issues whooping up on east coast teams. I blame millennials

that's a double-negative therefore you just said your dude Bill Walsh did in fact have issues. rip
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

THIS.

• thl408
I liked 10am games when it was Tomsula/Chip. Get the ass whooping out of the way and still had all Sunday to enjoy time with the family. Now, I think 49er football will be fun again so more 1pm games would be a good thing.
Originally posted by thl408:
I liked 10am games when it was Tomsula/Chip. Get the ass whooping out of the way and still had all Sunday to enjoy time with the family. Now, I think 49er football will be fun again so more 1pm games would be a good thing.

Lmao, yup. Look forward to the real games in the afternoon

Not now. West Coast lyfe
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
If it helps us then why not
To be clear, they aren't calling for eliminating 10am west coast start times, just cap it at 3 per year.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
To be clear, they aren't calling for eliminating 10am west coast start times, just cap it at 3 per year.

This.

Instead of playing five, we play three. Whoopty doo.
Share 49ersWebzone