There are 144 users in the forums

2018 Team Information (Needs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I brought it on myself!

Hey, you do good work you deserve some...grief! LOL! Great job!

Damn right I do!
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Is Eli Harold still on the team?

He's moving to LEO.

So technically, no.
fkn love this info NC!!!!!

Originally posted by Howlett49:
Is Eli Harold still on the team?

man Eli Harold is a useless POS. Has one highlight every 6 games? seriously he's crap. Gone
Originally posted by NCommand:

RB is no longer really a need. Maybe a day 3 pick in the draft.
Rb is now the #1 need. McKinnon is hot garbage. Definite downgrade.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
RB is no longer really a need. Maybe a day 3 pick in the draft.

Yes sir.

Free Agency:
Top Caliber C - Check
Offensive Weapon RB - Check
Potential Lockdown CB - Check
Depth for ER, ST, T, C, LB - Check

Free Agency Left:
Stud FA G (starter)
Linebacker (depth)
CB (depth)

Draft:
ER
LB
CB
T
G
RB
WR
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 14, 2018 at 3:17 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,105
I'm hoping like hell Quenton Nelson makes it to #9 and Shanahan values a dominant OL to make his offense work.

But I have a feeling it'll be defense in the 1st.

Originally posted by FL9er:
I'm hoping like hell Quenton Nelson makes it to #9 and Shanahan values a dominant OL to make his offense work.

But I have a feeling it'll be defense in the 1st.

Have the same feeling but trust me, G's in Kyle offense are critical, 2nd to C.
This is really Kyle's first yr. Last yr he had a load of hot garbage and had to deal with it. Well, they did damn well, shucking 34 players our of 53. That was truly amazing, no question. But this yr? Entirely different kettle of fish. Miraculously, we have a top 5 QB, and maybe way better than that for our FR QB. We have only 17 bodies as holdovers and already Hyde is gone. So NOW Kyle can actually work like a HC, and not like a grade school teacher who takes over a room of not very good students. He is NOW ready to show us how good a judge of talent he is, because we have filled so many slots. NOW we start getting true talent, not just talent to get us by. Kilgore, beadles, Fsco, Barnes were to get us by...Zut too. Now, with Richburg we finally have an anchor on the OL. OTs are good. OGs...are just slot fillers. We need starters. IIt would be nice to sign a Sitton like OG, so we just need one starter in draft. Also we have magnus and Garnett to batttle out for potential OGs... but not to be considered as starters.
Complete Terms for McKinnon are in, I was able to get them about 30 minutes ago, posted here https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/3/14/17121618/jerick-mckinnon-contract-details-49ers-free-agents-2018

Cap numbers are.

$10.5M(18), $4.5M(19), $7.3M(20), & $7.7M(21)

$2M signing bonus
$5.5M GTD RB due on March 18th
2018 base GTD
2019 base GTD for injury, fully on April 1, 2019
2020 base GTD for $2.6M, then fully for $2.6M on April 1, 2020
$250,000 per game roster bonuses($15,625 a game) each year
$50,000 workout bonuses each year
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Complete Terms for McKinnon are in, I was able to get them about 30 minutes ago, posted here https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/3/14/17121618/jerick-mckinnon-contract-details-49ers-free-agents-2018

Cap numbers are.

$10.5M(18), $4.5M(19), $7.3M(20), & $7.7M(21)

$2M signing bonus
$5.5M GTD RB due on March 18th
2018 base GTD
2019 base GTD for injury, fully on April 1, 2019
2020 base GTD for $2.6M, then fully for $2.6M on April 1, 2020
$250,000 per game roster bonuses($15,625 a game) each year
$50,000 workout bonuses each year

Of note, like with the JG contract, keeping the cap hit low in 2019. There's a reason for that.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Complete Terms for McKinnon are in, I was able to get them about 30 minutes ago, posted here https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/3/14/17121618/jerick-mckinnon-contract-details-49ers-free-agents-2018

Cap numbers are.

$10.5M(18), $4.5M(19), $7.3M(20), & $7.7M(21)

$2M signing bonus
$5.5M GTD RB due on March 18th
2018 base GTD
2019 base GTD for injury, fully on April 1, 2019
2020 base GTD for $2.6M, then fully for $2.6M on April 1, 2020
$250,000 per game roster bonuses($15,625 a game) each year
$50,000 workout bonuses each year

Of note, like with the JG contract, keeping the cap hit low in 2019. There's a reason for that.

If they only paid him like $5M this year and rolled over that extra $5M next year he would have been free next year with no cap hit. There is a reason they didn't do that.
Share 49erswebzone