Originally posted by OneNDone:
And so it already f**king begins.
)WoW(
Elijah Mitchell probably happy as hell right now. Or at least relived
It begins. Lulz
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
I would be upset if we didn't draft 2 promising rbs
front office probably told him to hush it up until after the draft. Still, wonder if he got hurt training. Or jet skiing or something. Pissed me the hell off
This suck I like the way he plays. At least they have depth and will be ok. I hope he make a full recovery and make this team and if not here somewhere ells.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
front office probably told him to hush it up until after the draft. Still, wonder if he got hurt training. Or jet skiing or something. Pissed me the hell off

Or they are letting him say it was during team activities so he still gets paid
In the event Mostert gets injured and Hasty doesn't make the final roster. We will have a completely new RB stable for 2021/2022 season. That is simply crazy.
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by OneNDone:
And so it already f**king begins.
)WoW(

Same s**t, different toilet

I was very impressed with Wilson last year. I hope he heals up real well and gets back to it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's a shame - I really like Wilson.
I like Jeff a lot and this sucks. I hope he makes a full recovery. But our two starting RBs are injuring prone. I'm so thankful we drafted two RBs. This offense is nothing without a strong running game. Hopefully the rookies can step up.
This sh1t only happens to us. Ridiculous.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
In the event Mostert gets injured and Hasty doesn't make the final roster. We will have a completely new RB stable for 2021/2022 season. That is simply crazy.

Seriously right... With the running game being as important as it is for our team and the injuries we have seen the last few seasons. It makes a lot more sense why we are investing draft capital into the RB position.

Thankfully Wilson will be coming back early in the season. Or let him rest until after the Bye and get him back on fresh legs for the heart of the season.
Share 49ersWebzone