• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by saniner:

That was my thought as well.

He should be cut, waste of a spot.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Smart, high motor, high character guy, football player, overachiever, tough, good hands

copy paste for every white receiver

You cant be a white football player and not get compared to other white guys. Every white LB is Zach Thomas.
Originally posted by susweel:

But then who will take kickoffs out of the endzone and get dropped behind the 25? He fills that key role.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Speed, speed, and more speed

This. Funny that a guy that ran a 4.3 is coming to a team where he will be considered the slower receiver ... lol.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Niners99:

But then who will take kickoffs out of the endzone and get dropped behind the 25? He fills that key role.

That srsly pisses me off, coaches need to tell them if its in Tyne endzone down it. 25 yards are free no risk.
Smart, high motor, high character guy, football player, overachiever, tough, good hands

You cant be a white football player and not get compared to other white guys. Every white LB is Zach Thomas.

Luke Kuechly?
Originally posted by JBrack:

Luke Kuechly?

Brian Urlacher
Steve Largent was the stereotype of a white WR. No speed burner, but ran absolutely precision routes, among the very best ever, and never seemed to drop a pass - never in the clutch. He did alright.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So we have our Edleman with Taylor and now Amedola with McCafe
We get Gronk and we're set.

Goodwin, is our Cooks too...

Luke Kuechly?

Brian Urlacher

Chris Borland?

• jcs
  • Veteran

You cant be a white football player and not get compared to other white guys. Every Short , Slow, white LB is Zach Thomas.
FIFY
We get Gronk and we're set.

Goodwin, is our Cooks too...

That srsly pisses me off, coaches need to tell them if its in Tyne endzone down it. 25 yards are free no risk.

Except he's quietly 13th in average (was top 5 for quite a while). He's just inactive a lot and doesn't get many opportunities, I guess. And our first wave of blockers always suck too. I wished we'd use him for both punt and kick offs and some fly sweeps, etc. Guess not...if that's all they plan on doing with him, yeah, might as well cut him.
I Know he can play ST, and I harp on this a bit. For the life of me I can't understand why they won't pull up DeAndre Smelter. He's fast , slimmed down been in this offense all season he's a phenomenal blocker being at Georgia Tech. I mean why even have him on the practice squad if you constantly looking for outside help?

If he is a wast of space then cut him loose. Bring him up an let him play!
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I Know he can play ST, and I harp on this a bit. For the life of me I can't understand why they won't pull up DeAndre Smelter. He's fast , slimmed down been in this offense all season he's a phenomenal blocker being at Georgia Tech. I mean why even have him on the practice squad if you constantly looking for outside help?

If he is a wast of space then cut him loose. Bring him up an let him play!

Route running(not just the actual running of routes, but understanding coverages) is essential in this offense. Smelter has never shown any route-running proficiency.
Share 49ersWebzone