NFL suspends 49ers owner Jed York for six games and fines him $500K →

There are 380 users in the forums

2017 49ers Draft Class

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,726
George Kittle is a steal?
Originally posted by jersey49er:
3/4 throughly the Dawson and Well personally...

My man. Your autocorrect just went full BuZz.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
3/4 throughly the Dawson and Well personally...

My man. Your autocorrect just went full BuZz.

Lmao no autocorrect, he typed for me..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Dec 10, 2017 at 9:47 AM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
George Kittle is a steal?

As a 5th round pick with potential, hes a steal, the fact he's been playing hurt almost all season makes me expect more when he's 100%..I think Jimmy G will bring out more in him too..
Joe Williams looks like it was a wasted pick. I'm happy with everything else.
Best draft yet in a while... We'e gonna need another good one coming up!
Nice write up! Very productive draft so far
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by okdkid:
George Kittle is a steal?

As a 5th round pick with potential, hes a steal, the fact he's been playing hurt almost all season makes me expect more when he's 100%..I think Jimmy G will bring out more in him too..

Yeah I don't get it. He's top 10 in receptions for all rookies, second among tight ends. Tight ends don't really produce much as rookies. For a 5th round pick, Kittle looks great.
Add the trade for Jimmy G, things lookin good.

Its only the beginning for ShanaLynch.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Add the trade for Jimmy G, things lookin good.

Its only the beginning for ShanaLynch.

Yup, can't help but feel excited and expect great things..
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by okdkid:
George Kittle is a steal?

As a 5th round pick with potential, hes a steal, the fact he's been playing hurt almost all season makes me expect more when he's 100%..I think Jimmy G will bring out more in him too..

Yeah I don't get it. He's top 10 in receptions for all rookies, second among tight ends. Tight ends don't really produce much as rookies. For a 5th round pick, Kittle looks great.

I haven't looked at stats but how does his numbers compare to the early round TEs ?
Originally posted by Heroism:
soloman thomas looks like it was a wasted pick. I'm happy with everything else.

i agree.
As overall draft classes go I think we picked a bad year to suck in 2016 because the top of the 2017 draft wasn't deep, but we came out great nonetheless with our own draft class. The new regime has it together in ways not seen around here for decades. If they can put together a series of these 2017 type drafts, along with continued shrewd free agent pickups and (sometimes incredibly fortunate) trades, we'll be in business quickly.
Can't we almost throw Jimmy G in on this? It was the extra second we got from Chicago that we used on him and still have Chicago's 3rd.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone