There are 560 users in the forums
Closed
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:20 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
Trap game for the Eagles
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:21 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,752
Eagles might put up 60 on us.
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:21 PM
- KeepRabbitsOut
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,412
They prolly won't even bother attempting FGs.
49 P 3 SF
49 P 3 SF
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:22 PM
- KeepRabbitsOut
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,412
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Trap game for the Eagles
I thought I saw that for the Cowgirls too!
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:24 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Trap game for the Eagles
I thought I saw that for the Cowgirls too!
Has all the makings of a trap game. Iggles coming off a huge divisional win at home on MNF going up against an 0-7 team
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:31 PM
- teylo31
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,406
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Trap game for the Eagles
I thought I saw that for the Cowgirls too!
Has all the makings of a trap game. Iggles coming off a huge divisional win at home on MNF going up against an 0-7 team
We are 0-7 because we suck
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:32 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
Originally posted by teylo31:Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:Originally posted by ninerfan4life:Trap game for the Eagles
I thought I saw that for the Cowgirls too!
Has all the makings of a trap game. Iggles coming off a huge divisional win at home on MNF going up against an 0-7 team
We are 0-7 because we suck
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:33 PM
- frenchmov
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,156
I'll tell you this: we are going to get f**ked up badly
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:37 PM
- gold49digger
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,720
I am not optimistic about the outcome of the game being favorable towards us. But every week is different.
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:47 PM
- Koldo
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,581
Dallas' DL is pretty average and they were ragdolling our olinemen. The Eagles should feast on them.
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:52 PM
- Fanaticofnfl
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,960
Our chances to get our first win will be at home against the Cardinals and Giants.
We're going to get blown out in this one. If the Eagles win by 14 points or less that's a moral victory.
We're going to get blown out in this one. If the Eagles win by 14 points or less that's a moral victory.
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:52 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,098
Originally posted by Koldo:Dallas' DL is pretty average and they were ragdolling our olinemen. The Eagles should feast on them.
Pretty average?
Demarcus Lawerence is average? This guy is their defense!!!
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:53 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,098
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:Any of you watching this Skins/Eagles game?
We're gonna get smoked.
Two words Fletcher Cox.......RIP Daniel Kilgore.
Oct 23, 2017 at 8:54 PM
- jcs
- Veteran
- Posts: 39,887
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Any of you watching this Skins/Eagles game?
We're gonna get smoked.
Two words Fletcher Cox.......RIP Daniel Kilgore.
Nah he's just going to magician and disappear again when his Gaurds need his help.
Oct 23, 2017 at 9:02 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Our chances to get our first win will be at home against the Cardinals and Giants.
We're going to get blown out in this one. If the Eagles win by 14 points or less that's a moral victory.
I think for sure we get a win against the Cardinals. NY I not so sure, they're playing a lot better.
