LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 259 users in the forums

Leon Hall

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is along the lines of getting dre bly. Once upon a time was good but not now
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Don't resign kerley or brooks cause they don't fit in the long term plans but now sign hall!

This new regime got this s**t down on how to rebuild

It's probably a vet min dude....brooks was making wayyy too much money for what? He's done a bunch of nothing in GB. Kerley isn't better than Taylor at this pt (and they did resign him lol).

Kerley is not better then Taylor and he's not on the team
Lol
Need some vets in that DB group.
Better than Rashard and Johnson I guess
Just a warm body to trot out onto the field if the injuries keep piling up.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Just a warm body to trot out onto the field if the injuries keep piling up.

Exactly. This is to replace the depth that injuries have impacted.
Don't resign kerley or brooks cause they don't fit in the long term plans but now sign hall!

Well to be fair, they don't play CB...
Not expecting much from this signing, but it certainly doesn't hurt. I like that they're making moves and tweaking the roster still. This is an evaluation season, and a lot of the players we hoped would step up, haven't.
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Not expecting much from this signing, but it certainly doesn't hurt. I like that they're making moves and tweaking the roster still. This is an evaluation season, and a lot of the players we hoped would step up, haven't.

Unless you're sus, jeepzilla or cc. In which case, it hurts to sign him because then you get called a clown by your own fans

((Real talk, I agree. Couldn't have been for very much, either. We're probably thinner at CB than any other position.))
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

They released Kerley and signing a guy to a less then 1 yr contract doesnt show they see Hall as long term some of yall will never be happy unless we're winning a Superbowl every yr ...so unrealistic...

Are you f**king serious? Did i say win a f**king Super Bowl every year... I didn't see that I posted that. .

You either going with the young talent buy getting rid of productive veterans or your not.

Or you take some good veterans to help you build.

If y'all don't see some of the mistakes that are being made, thats your choice. Keep the blinders on.

Originally posted by susweel:
Didn't they pay kerly like 4 million in guaranteed only to cut him later.

Lol still amateur hour in Santa Clara with these clowns.

$2.8 million not $4 million (which is spread out over two seasons)...I know that really hurt our salary cap space lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 10, 2017 at 3:18 PM ]
Where's the guy that keep b***hing about Shanahan and Lynch bringing in Hall for workouts but not signing him lol
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

They released Kerley and signing a guy to a less then 1 yr contract doesnt show they see Hall as long term some of yall will never be happy unless we're winning a Superbowl every yr ...so unrealistic...

Are you f**king serious? Did i say win a f**king Super Bowl every year... I didn't see that I posted that. .

You either going with the young talent buy getting rid of productive veterans or your not.

Or you take some good veterans to help you build.

If y'all don't see some of the mistakes that are being made, thats your choice. Keep the blinders on.

calm yourself
Kerley is not better then Taylor and he's not on the team
Lol

You're right Kerley isn't better that's what I said lol
Why?!? Desperate signing. Before the year it would have made some sense but now now IMO
Share 49ersWebzone