There are 211 users in the forums

Blank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Boone and Iupati are both out.

If Humphries is out the Cards will have to start pulling fans from out of the crowd to block.

sucks to be Carson, we better bring some heat!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

If Humphries is out the Cards will have to start pulling fans from out of the crowd to block.
this guy is ready lol

If we don't get 10 sacks against az we need to sign a big time pass rusher to play the "elephant." Az has a worse line than Seattle's
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

this guy is ready lol

Could probably do better than Iupati and Veldheer have done this year. Those guys are earning a combined $18 mil and they have been atrocious.
Sounds like the perfect time to slide Thomas inside and tinker with the DL some.
A lot of people are trying to make mountains out of molehills when it comes to "moral" victories and minuscule signs of "progress" from this team (ie, I've never seen the word "pressures" hyped up or talked about so much in my life).

This is a bad 49ers team. Probably just as bad as last year, just in different ways. Progress is measured in wins and losses. There is a fallacy in the whole premise of a "rebuild". Nothing guarantees that we go 2-5 wins this year, then 5-8 next year, then 8-12 the next. It just doesn't work that way. We know this for a fact because we saw it with Nolan and Singletary. Granted, Shanahan is a more gifted and qualified coach, but there are still so many variables such as draft outcomes, injuries, etc. etc.

Right now, the Niners are what their record says they are: 0-3. Arizona is only one game better, mind you.

Fitzgerald has a day, like he usually does against SF; Hoyer throws at least one INT; Niners offense can't get anything going, after that lucky late run (that still fell short) against a complacent Rams team at the end of last game.

Arizona 27
49ers 13
Originally posted by NCommand:
Sounds like the perfect time to slide Thomas inside and tinker with the DL some.
idk, i would like to keep Thomas on the outside. we need some speed on the ends to contain C2K.
Who's our RB for this game, Breida?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Did Hyde get cut...traded....dead?

Didnt realize that the 49ers were 6th on QB pressures in the NFL with Buckner leading the entire league. If that holds up, the sacks will come.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Did Hyde get cut...traded....dead?

Ask Mr. Questionable
Cardinals are such a wildcard. I don't know which Palmer we are going to get, and Fitz is still balling. Luckily they have a s**tty o-line and their defense isn't as good as Seattles.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Ill be watching Carson Palmer closely this game just to see what having a pricy washed up almost ran QB who Zona got in his "prime" and expected him to lead them to Lombardis is like.

I'm thinking this is a knock on getting Kirk C??!!
Lol

You bringing your pads/helmet with to the game
Share 49ersWebzone