LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Blank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 1, 2017 at 12:10 AM ]
Keep the L-train rolling, baby.

Based on the Cards thus far, it has all the makings of an entertaining game. Not the epitome of excellence by any means, but at least 4Q watchable.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Based on the Cards thus far, it has all the makings of an entertaining game. Not the epitome of excellence by any means, but at least 4Q watchable.

Carson is on his last legs, this could be a win for us.
  • thl408
W
I bet 50 bucks on this game for us to win. Did I f**k up or what? Lol
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
0-4. FQB here we come!!
Armstead is gonna hurt Palmer on the first play of the game and Blaine Gabbert will light us up for 500 yards and 6 TDs
The Cardinals can go f**k themselves
Originally posted by pelos21:
I bet 50 bucks on this game for us to win. Did I f**k up or what? Lol

Put it this way.... I won't be asking you for financial advice

Since we have already lost two games that I had perceived as winnable, I have no expectations of winning in Az
I may be an old man before I see 49er excellence again
Originally posted by valrod33:
Armstead is gonna hurt Palmer on the first play of the game and Blaine Gabbert will light us up for 500 yards and 6 TDs

It would be just so damn apropos if somehow Gabbert ended up playing some portion of this game.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
The Cardinals can go f**k themselves

This !
I have a bad feeling that this will be a blow out. On paper, these two teams are somewhat matched, but the cardinals are going to blow them out of the water. The defense will fail and Hoyerror will revert back to his week 1 and week 2 performances.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I have a bad feeling that this will be a blow out. On paper, these two teams are somewhat matched, but the cardinals are going to blow them out of the water. The defense will fail and Hoyerror will revert back to his week 1 and week 2 performances.

its going to be this game, except worse

Share 49ersWebzone