There are 141 users in the forums

Niners through 3 games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am very happy with the niners play through 3 games. Way better then last year. Its a rebuilding team and we have alot of really good players. We could have went 2 and 1 but im more then satisfy with what nis team can do. Still i think we will ake the pkay off. Go niner
Originally posted by boo684:
I am very happy with the niners play through 3 games. Way better then last year. Its a rebuilding team and we have alot of really good players. We could have went 2 and 1 but im more then satisfy with what nis team can do. Still i think we will ake the pkay off. Go niner

I am also impressed by this team. The last two games the 49ers could have, and maybe, should have won. The defense carried them one game and the QB did his job in the other game. Now its a matter of time before they all come together.
Last year we were getting blown out around this time. Although we did have 1 win.
Our offense put it together tonight, but Hoyer struggled a lot. Our defense struggled. I think offenses are starting expose us on defense.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Last year we were getting blown out around this time. Although we did have 1 win.

We got destroyed Week 2 and Week 3 in 2015 and 2016.

I'll take what we have so far even though we're 0-3.
we have the most new players and rookies compared to all other teams.. let em gel, get in sync.. we are not going to the super bowl this year anyways.. i want to see what CJ has before the end of the season
Excuses and 0-3 is all I see, I hope they win a game, I don't like this we might have won that game mentality. Winning a game will feel like Mardi Gras in the WZ when they win
Originally posted by stunder49:
Excuses and 0-3 is all I see, I hope they win a game, I don't like this we might have won that game mentality. Winning a game will feel like Mardi Gras in the WZ when they win

Look we all feel the same way, but let's be real.
this team is built like an expansion team, it's start from scratch, the best thing about every week is growth and checking off positions of players who are the future, and I bet there is a lot of positive regardless of winning in Shanahan and Lynchs eyes..Hoyer is bad, again a good not even great QB and the niners are 2-1 easily..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:01 AM ]
Defintely a step up but nothing substantial. We have a lot of problems to fix. Hopefully some guys step up and fills the holes. But just like last year we have no teal difference makers on either side of the ball.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Defintely a step up but nothing substantial. We have a lot of problems to fix. Hopefully some guys step up and fills the holes. But just like last year we have no teal difference makers on either side of the ball.

This is the most difficult thing to practice with the NFL bc nowadays it truly stands for Not For Long, but patience is a virtue...

If we can keep our best team on the field (Lol as if we ever get that luxury) I'm confident there will be a noticeable difference in our first 8 games to our back 8 in both stats and results.
[ Edited by JaggedJ on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:57 AM ]
I like losing these close games. Still in line for that franchise changing QB in the draft and the games are fun to watch.

I don't mind losing but with progress. We're not winning anything. I rather have a Top 5 pick at the end of the year instead of a 7-9 record and missing the playoffs.
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
I like losing these close games. Still in line for that franchise changing QB in the draft and the games are fun to watch.

This if we get Top 5 pick we got a chance to draft a Franchise QB instead of relying on Kirk Cousins Free Agency. 🤢

Were 3 games into a 6+ year era, and starting from scratch.

Itd be pure comedy gold to see the fan reactions during Bill Walsh's first year.
Share 49ersWebzone