There are 189 users in the forums

What is up with our empty stadium??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Watching this game today I swear every time they show the crowd like half of our seats are empty. This is openeing day of a new regime. Don't know if this is a 49ers fans are flakey and only show up when we're good kind of thing or if the stadium is THAT out of the way or expensive that nobody goes to the game, but I don't know how we're supposed to have any kind of home presence with an empty stadium that can't make noise or pump our team up.
-sent from my couch
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by susweel:
Who wants to go watch that garbage.

Originally posted by swoosh6996:
We suck. Nobody wants to watch a crappy team in an overpriced stadium.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Jed York honey dicked the fans
all this
lol, whats over priced. you need to change somethings in your life if you can't afford 50 tix. (cheaper than The stick)
I get what some posters mean when they question your reading comp.
please define whats overpriced
Is there a count of how many people showed up? It did seem like maybe a 1/4 of the seats were no shows.
High prices and a sorry team will do that.
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Is there a count of how many people showed up? It did seem like maybe a 1/4 of the seats were no shows.

There were probably a fair amount of people there, but did not bother standing in their seats due to the heat. You can easily see the field from the shaded area in the back near the food stands. Just like every other game.

Poorly designed stadium.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Sep 10, 2017 at 7:14 PM ]
Originally posted by niners94:
High prices and a sorry team will do that.
tix are not even that much
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by PacTiger:

There were probably a fair amount of people there, but did not bother standing in their seats. You can easily see the field from the shaded area in the back near the food stands. Just like every other game.

Poorly designed stadium.
whats poorly designed? there is not one bad seat in the house

It's pretty much an oven everywhere you sit besides specific areas during the day.

It's pretty much an oven everywhere you sit besides specific areas during the day.
thats weather and not design

They should have changed the design to accommodate the city they were building in.

Levi's Stadium would have worked in San Francisco due to ocean breeze cooling down the temperature. It will not work in Santa Clara. They should have altered the roofing a bit to provide more shade.

They should have changed the design to accommodate the city they were building in.

Levi's Stadium would have worked in San Francisco due to ocean breeze cooling down the temperature. It will not work in Santa Clara. They should have altered the roofing a bit to provide more shade.
lol, there were a lot hot games in candlestick also especially in sept. no one wanted to sit in the east side of that stadium.

roof stadiums in California ? c'mon man. Visit Miami's stadium and tell me how it is
I just got home and I would say say 50% TOPS
1. Stadium sucks(Compare it to that sexy masterpiece in Minnesota. Jed and Co spent all those years building the most *meh* stadium ever)

2. Its pretty hot and I'm sure lots of people don't fancy baking in the sun.

3. The team sucks and is widely expected to suck this season. Lots of people that don't want to bake in the hot sun in a generic stadium paying for overpriced food, watching a super young team getting boat raced by opponents.

The stadium will still suck but as the talent improves and the team starts winning, fans will return, until then.......enjoy the leg room?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
1. Stadium sucks(Compare it to that sexy masterpiece in Minnesota. Jed and Co spent all those years building the most *meh* stadium ever)

3. The team sucks and is widely expected to suck this season. Lots of people that don't want to bake in the hot sun in a generic stadium paying for overpriced food, watching a super young team getting boat raced by opponents.

The stadium will still suck but as the talent improves and the team starts winning, fans will return, until then.......enjoy the leg room?

In fairness, the stadium is actually really nice when we were on Prime Time Sunday Night Football back in 2014. It really shines in the evening.

Early 10 AM, 1PM game? Forget it. I'll be near the food stands watching the television instead of in my seat.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

How about that WiFi??
Share 49ersWebzone