LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

What is up with our empty stadium??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They need to figure out a way to get more shade over the seats.

Lets face it, most of the people willing to shell out the ridiculous $$$$$ for seats are not exactly the heartiest of Souls. Between the heat and the crappy performance, I don't blame them for trying get more comfortable in the shade.

Wish to h*** they had designed the Stadium to be Noisy & Comfortable for the fans. Probably too late now.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Im in the stadium. Its like 95°.

Has nothing to do with our bad team or stadium. Its hot AF!! There are tens of thousands of fans under the overhang or in the concession area in the shade.
Then why is the stadium just as empty in October, November, and December?
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Lets face it, most of the people willing to shell out the ridiculous $$$$$ for seats are not exactly the heartiest of Souls. Between the heat and the crappy performance, I don't blame them for trying get more comfortable in the shade.

Wish to h*** they had designed the Stadium to be Noisy & Comfortable for the fans. Probably too late now.

They should have just sucked it up and built a dome. I don't give a f**k what people say.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
They should have just sucked it up and built a dome. I don't give a f**k what people say.

f**k that. I do not want that roof over my head in the bay. I would not trust it during an 8.0 quake.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal9er42:

Remember when Jed fought with Harbaugh about demanding to make the home side the sunny side...our owner doesn't get it.
Now when you say "49ers" we have to be specfic that we are talking about the team and not the "49" fans that showed up for the Carolina game ....
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Watching this game today I swear every time they show the crowd like half of our seats are empty. This is openeing day of a new regime. Don't know if this is a 49ers fans are flakey and only show up when we're good kind of thing or if the stadium is THAT out of the way or expensive that nobody goes to the game, but I don't know how we're supposed to have any kind of home presence with an empty stadium that can't make noise or pump our team up.

Sounds like you didn't go so stfu
Originally posted by sacniner:
Watching this game today I swear every time they show the crowd like half of our seats are empty. This is openeing day of a new regime. Don't know if this is a 49ers fans are flakey and only show up when we're good kind of thing or if the stadium is THAT out of the way or expensive that nobody goes to the game, but I don't know how we're supposed to have any kind of home presence with an empty stadium that can't make noise or pump our team up.

Lol Seems legit.
Too damn hot' porly designed
Originally posted by susweel:
Who wants to go watch that garbage.

Originally posted by swoosh6996:
We suck. Nobody wants to watch a crappy team in an overpriced stadium.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Jed York honey dicked the fans
all this

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Im in the stadium. Its like 95°.

Has nothing to do with our bad team or stadium. Its hot AF!! There are tens of thousands of fans under the overhang or in the concession area in the shade.

Smh even worse we got a bunch of Silicon Valley brats in the stands who can't take a little heat. Been a problem since we left Candlestick

Easy to say when you're in your air conditioned living room.
Originally posted by sacniner:

they are the only ones who talk , from their couch. it was pretty packed
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Post of the decade

^
Originally posted by 16to87:

all this
lol, whats over priced. you need to change somethings in your life if you can't afford 50 tix. (cheaper than The stick)
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 16to87:

all this
lol, whats over priced. you need to change somethings in your life if you can't afford 50 tix. (cheaper than The stick)
I get what some posters mean when they question your reading comp.
Share 49ersWebzone