Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 621 users in the forums

2017 49ers Practice Squad Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by saniner:

I would expect Hikutini, Mullens, Patrick, Calitro, Charles-Iworah to make the PS, and then probably some guys from other teams

Forgot Charles-Iworah will be on IR...
[ Edited by saniner on Sep 3, 2017 at 10:45 AM ]
Xavier Cooper
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by jreff22:
Xavier Cooper

He's going on the 53.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Xavier Cooper

Uuuuhhhh, not practice squad...
Originally posted by jreff22:
Xavier Cooper

Sounds like he is going to the active roster, not the PS.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Xavier Cooper

He's going on the 53.

Just saw that
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by Jcool:

I like this addition.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Hard knocks
Originally posted by Jcool:

I like this a lot. He has talent, but needs time to learn a playbook
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone