There are 563 users in the forums
Preseason 2017: 49ers vs Vikings
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aug 22, 2017 at 7:58 AM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,181
Expecting 0 turnover, 0 penalty, 0 yds on offense.
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:00 AM
- Giedi
- Veteran
- Posts: 34,484
Hoping BeatHard starts in the 2nd half again. Scores 2 TD's and runs in 1 TD himself.
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:00 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,146
Originally posted by mayo49:
All things 49ers/Vikings here.
Hey week 2 just ended last night and nfl.com hasn't even flipped the schedule to week 3 yet.
RELAX.
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:01 AM
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Did we win?
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:02 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,146
How many snaps we get?
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:03 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,131
Sweet baby Jesus can the OL run block just a little this game?
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:03 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,146
oh s**t this is the sunday night game on NBC
lol now I'm mildly excited
lol now I'm mildly excited
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:07 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by SoCold:
oh s**t this is the sunday night game on NBC
lol now I'm mildly excited
Yeah, that means it's in HD, unlike the KPIX games.
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:13 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,131
Originally posted by SoCold:oh s**t this is the sunday night game on NBC
lol now I'm mildly excited
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:13 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,146
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SoCold:
oh s**t this is the sunday night game on NBC
lol now I'm mildly excited
Yeah, that means it's in HD, unlike the KPIX games.
wtf local 49ers broadcast isn't in HD?
I watched the first half of the broncos game on youtube some news 9 Denver station was legit HD quality.
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:16 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by SoCold:
wtf local 49ers broadcast isn't in HD?
I watched the first half of the broncos game on youtube some news 9 Denver station was legit HD quality.
My local affiliate doesn't carry it in HD.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 22, 2017 at 8:30 AM ]
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:28 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,146
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SoCold:
wtf local 49ers broadcast isn't in HD?
I watched the first half of the broncos game on youtube some news 9 Denver station was legit HD quality.
My local affiliate doesn't carry it in HD.
Didn't even think that was possible. Only non HD sports I've seen is when a channel like NBC 2.3 shows a replay of some HS game. lol
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:29 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SoCold:
wtf local 49ers broadcast isn't in HD?
I watched the first half of the broncos game on youtube some news 9 Denver station was legit HD quality.
My local affiliate doesn't carry it in HD.
Didn't even think that was possible. Only non HD sports I've seen is when a channel like NBC 2.3 shows a replay of some HS game. lol
I'm talking about preseason games.
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:37 AM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
Our starters should get a lot of playing time this Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised if they get 3 full quarters.
4th preseason game is only 4 days after. Since the starters don't play that last game, would be bad idea to play them within 4 days rest in preseason. I say let the backups get the rest Sunday and play them out next Thursday.
4th preseason game is only 4 days after. Since the starters don't play that last game, would be bad idea to play them within 4 days rest in preseason. I say let the backups get the rest Sunday and play them out next Thursday.
