There are 122 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NoelC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think for sure McDonald and Kittle make it.

Oh yeah no doubt..i think kittle might end up being the #1 TE by end of the year.
Im fine with McDonald if they only make him block and use him as a decoy. Hes unreliable as f**k in the passing game
Will be on KNBR at 130pm PST
I wonder if Kittle like Skittles.
So I guess Kittle is ready to go and our de facto starter...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
should my daughter pick up kittle on her fantasy football team? she said she can pick him up anytime but does not know when the team announces its starters. i bet george starts. what do you guys think
Originally posted by cciowa:
should my daughter pick up kittle on her fantasy football team? she said she can pick him up anytime but does not know when the team announces its starters. i bet george starts. what do you guys think

Yes. Even if Paulsen starts he's a blocking tight end. Kittle is a great backup tight end in fantasy who could develop into a decent play.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
So I guess Kittle is ready to go and our de facto starter...

I'm super excited about this kid. I was really, really high on him coming in to the draft. In our webzone mock I was given the Eagles and I selected his butt in the 4th cause I was worried someone else might nab him. I had him as the #2 TE on my draft board after Howard out of Alabama.

The guy nearly never drops the ball. I believe he had only 1 drop in college IIRC. We've also seen some of what he can do in the pre-season. He has a huge ceiling. McD was a conundrum. He wasn't a great blocker and has always struggled running precise routes and his drops are well documented.

While McD has a lot of physical tools it seems like the game hasn't come naturally to him at the NFL level.
with all of your knowledge, you need advice ?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Cream of corn on soybean patties

Originally posted by jonnydel:
I'm super excited about this kid. I was really, really high on him coming in to the draft. In our webzone mock I was given the Eagles and I selected his butt in the 4th cause I was worried someone else might nab him. I had him as the #2 TE on my draft board after Howard out of Alabama.

The guy nearly never drops the ball. I believe he had only 1 drop in college IIRC. We've also seen some of what he can do in the pre-season. He has a huge ceiling. McD was a conundrum. He wasn't a great blocker and has always struggled running precise routes and his drops are well documented.

While McD has a lot of physical tools it seems like the game hasn't come naturally to him at the NFL level.

Well said. I was watching him last game and he seemed to be half efforting it... wonder if he already knew he'd be traded or let go.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Cream of corn on soybean patties

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
with all of your knowledge, you need advice ?

i only know about niner players. i would never play fantasy football. are you this snarky all the time or do you just save it for certain people
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Yes. Even if Paulsen starts he's a blocking tight end. Kittle is a great backup tight end in fantasy who could develop into a decent play.

thank you. she got banned from ff in her jr year in college ten years ago. she joined leagues as a freshman and sophmore. guys thought she would be an easy mark cuz she was a girl but she killed it. word got around and they would not let her in anymore.lol
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Can't wait to see what KS can do with this kids talent...
Share 49ersWebzone