49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 631 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just seen it for the first time, that was dirty

  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,898
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Just seen it for the first time, that was dirty


That's a pretty normal tackle.
Kyle just said that Juice will be out few weeks so there's apparantly no surgery needed.
I'd say it is a pretty normal tackle for a smaller guy who doesn't want to try and take on a fullback. Kinda low but I don't see big intent to injure type of stuff.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,301
I thought Willis looked decent in relief. He certainly looked faster than Juice.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,572
Originally posted by Crown:
I thought Willis looked decent in relief. He certainly looked faster than Juice.

Agree and I am hoping they found Juszczyk's heir in Willis. I hope they also call up Dinkins to see what he can do at some point later in the season.
Will he line up and shift properly? He's been around long enough to know. Juice is pretty much a dancer pre-snap which shows his familiarity with the system. Willis will debut as the potential FB successor. We'll find out how bad he really wants it.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:


Even if he was chugging a beer it should be fine. I mean the NFL has no problems with advertising beer with their product.
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:


Even if he was chugging a beer it should be fine. I mean the NFL has no problems with advertising beer with their product.

i agree. he drinks juice cuz his name is juice, i heard him say that and it made a bunch of sense
It's all so petty and stupid. Glad they rescinded the fine.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,572
Originally posted by jakedogg:
Will he line up and shift properly? He's been around long enough to know. Juice is pretty much a dancer pre-snap which shows his familiarity with the system. Willis will debut as the potential FB successor. We'll find out how bad he really wants it.

Agree, he has been here long enough to know what to do - supposedly. We will find out where he is in this next game. My hope is that he knocks it out of the park and we have a Juszczyk 2.0 waiting in the wings. When Tonges gets healthy, hopefully him paired with Juszczyk and Brayden - that can be the three tight end offense that I've been wanting to see.
Not only was the fine rescinded, but I believe the fiasco got him a sponsorship deal with Ocean Spray. You love to see it.
It was a message to all other players. A 'good guy' gets 'punished' as a warning to the ones who just might have a screw loose and step over the line like the Texas Longhorn ER Colin Simmons who pretended to urinate on the field after a sack. He's the best in the country btw. By 'rescinding' the fine the league gets it's point across while 'quietly' retracting it-a warning to the Texas stud.
  • dj43
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 38,437
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone