49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 621 users in the forums

2017 NFL strength of schedule: Niners 20th

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SoCold:
They'll be lucky to beat the Rams, Jags and Bears. 3-4 wins

lol sweeping them in a 2-14 season didn't convince you that the Rams blow?
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
  • Posts: 30,435
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jed: "Roger, we'll take the 2nd MNF season opener, followed by a 10am East coast game again. Thanks!"


10:00 am games lol. I have no idea how you west-coasters do that.

Well, at least they aren't flying them halfway around the world anymore.


When the 9ers suck I actually perfer it. Get that ish over so I have the bulk of the day to get s**t done. Otherwise theres this three hour block of total s**t I have to watch right in the middl eof my day.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jed: "Roger, we'll take the 2nd MNF season opener, followed by a 10am East coast game again. Thanks!"


10:00 am games lol. I have no idea how you west-coasters do that.

Well, at least they aren't flying them halfway around the world anymore.

You aren't up by 10 am? I much prefer the 10 and 1 scheduled games than the 1 and 4 east coast games. Night games go past midnight sometimes on the east coast.
at least 10 wins, since it's not a rebuild but retooling or whatever the hell Jed said.
Sweet #1 seed here we come! Draft seeding I mean.
Last year's early schedule was brutal. Please play nice with us NFL
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Next years has been released

Home: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Cowboys, Giants, Panthers, Jaguars, Titans
Away: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Bears, Eagles, Redskins, Texans, Colts

This has been out for a while now but what I DIDN'T know was that the LAms have the 3rd toughest schedule. Maybe we have a shot of finishing out of the cellar this year!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,146
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SoCold:
They'll be lucky to beat the Rams, Jags and Bears. 3-4 wins

lol sweeping them in a 2-14 season didn't convince you that the Rams blow?

Well I counted either 1 or 2 wins against the Rams to get my 3-4 win guess.

What's your question?
We have half a roster right now...but on the bright side we have a ton of money to spend, our year is going to depend A LOT on how Lynch handles free agency. The roster is stripped of talent, but there is some good stuff out there that could fill many of the holes.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,146
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
We have half a roster right now...but on the bright side we have a ton of money to spend, our year is going to depend A LOT on how Lynch handles free agency. The roster is stripped of talent, but there is some good stuff out there that could fill many of the holes.

yeah and not having the most important position in QB figured out. Plus the few good players we do have like Bowman who needs to learn a totally new way to play.
7-9
Pre season strength of schedule never mean much of anything. Half the teams will be better or worse than predicted
10-5-1
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jed: "Roger, we'll take the 2nd MNF season opener, followed by a 10am East coast game again. Thanks!"


10:00 am games lol. I have no idea how you west-coasters do that.

Well, at least they aren't flying them halfway around the world anymore.

I couldn't imagine having to wait until 1pm every Sunday for games. Not to mention snf finishing near midnight

same, waking up at 9-10 on sundays and there's football on is great feeling. and the fact that i don't have to worry about getting only 5 hours of sleep on a sunday night.

Seriously? So tailgating at 8 am is normal to you? Bacon and eggs in a parking lot just doesn't seem right lol. Sunday night games are over by 11:30 or midnight at the latest. I guess if you are at the game and have to get back home, that could be a pain, but how often does that happen? I'll stick with the sensible start times of 1:00 and 4:00 anytime.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Next years has been released

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2017-nfl-strength-of-schedule-colts-have-it-easiest-broncos-face-a-slate-of-doom/

Not bad, pretty much middle of the pack.

Home: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Cowboys, Giants, Panthers, Jaguars, Titans
Away: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Bears, Eagles, Redskins, Texans, Colts

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-2017-home-and-away-regular-season-opponents-for-all-32-nfl-teams/
Away is very manageable. Home not so much. Cowboys, Giants, Panthers and even Jags and Titans could be problematic.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone