Originally posted by TyCore:
Man, I hope this works...49ers.com videos always go black for me when they're supposed to start.
use this if you have difficulties http://www.csnbayarea.com/page/csnbayareacom-live
There are 661 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TyCore:
Man, I hope this works...49ers.com videos always go black for me when they're supposed to start.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Man, I hope this works...49ers.com videos always go black for me when they're supposed to start.
use this if you have difficulties http://www.csnbayarea.com/page/csnbayareacom-live
Great to see @49ers I covered as a beat writer here: Eric Wright, Keena Turner, Jesse Sapolu. Guys like them helped me get better at my job.
— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) February 9, 2017
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
"Thanks for all attending. Before we introduce John and Kyle, Jed and Parrag would like to announce their engagement."
made chuckle pretty loud in the library
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Why does sign on the table say Tom Cable Head Coach?
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Fill up that pepsi machine with some soda damn.
Full house today. Lots of energy in the room. #49ers pic.twitter.com/LhTizt4N9N
— Jennifer Lee Chan (@jenniferleechan) February 9, 2017
NaVorro Bowman, Eric Reid & Torrey Smith arrived to Shanahan/Lynch PC #49ers
— Mindi Bach (@MBachCSN) February 9, 2017
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
both my streams went black